64 replies to this topic

#1 TreasureTech

TreasureTech

Programmer

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

That's right! You can now win in our hourly chat contest! There's four tiers of prizes.

1-3 participants =>  5th offer to approve => 3 dragon scales.
4-6 participants => 10th offer to approve => 50 arrowheads.
7-9 participants => 15th offer to approve => $1.
10+ participants => 30th offer to approve => $5.

$5 EVERY HOUR! How cool is that?

How do you enter? First, make sure you register a chat account and then link it to your main account on the "My Profile" page.
Next, Sit in chat and from 5 minutes before the hour until right before the new hour, and type "Play" without quotes. (It'll tell you when to do it!)
Then, after the hour starts do offers to get approvals, be the 5th, 10th, 15th or 30th (for the big $5) approval to show up out of all the people who entered, and WIN!

COME JOIN CHAT HERE
Posted Image

#2 Zach360

Zach360

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

This is a very cool and fun chat contest feature! Definitely worth coming in and taking part in! Good luck to everyone in the hourly chat offer contests! :)

Edited by Zach360, 04 February 2011 - 06:25 PM.

#3 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,600 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 06:24 PM

*clicks LIKE! button*

Another great chat feature! Come in and check out! :D

Posted Image Posted Image

#4 Funn4Ann

Funn4Ann

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

It is fun, and adds excitement to actually completing offers, they almost don't seem as boring, LOL. I was shocked this last contest time, when there were like 8+ offers shown as approved in one sitting, from different people. Thank you TreasureTech for all the hard work you are doing, to make this a better, more fun chat room!

Posted Image

For those of you who like pulling pranks, jokes or etc... you should check this place out, LOL. I love the fake bumper stickers, & the "toilet" monster. I actually ordered the "cockroach in the gum" & used it on my fiance, it was funny when the "bug" jumped out, when he pulled the "piece of gum", LOL, he never jumped back or yelled that fast before! Anyway here is the link to their site if you want to check it out:
Edited: It is against the Forum Rules to post referral links to other places. Thanks.
Posted Image

#5 hex89

hex89

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

hey brews! everyone needs to check this out  because i was just chillin yesturday in the chatroom doing offers and talking to people and then i got free dragon scales from one of the admin! yea come peep this guys it is fun to do had. Ill for sure be in the chat room later today!!!! :blink:
Posted Image

#6 Funn4Ann

Funn4Ann

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:45 PM

When there are a lot of people who enter the hourly contest, it is even more fun. It makes it like a real race, LOL.

Posted Image

For those of you who like pulling pranks, jokes or etc... you should check this place out, LOL. I love the fake bumper stickers, & the "toilet" monster. I actually ordered the "cockroach in the gum" & used it on my fiance, it was funny when the "bug" jumped out, when he pulled the "piece of gum", LOL, he never jumped back or yelled that fast before! Anyway here is the link to their site if you want to check it out:
Edited: It is against the Forum Rules to post referral links to other places. Thanks.
Posted Image

#7 Virus_g6n

Virus_g6n

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 04:37 PM

In other words : Take a few minutes in an hour to double (my) lifetime earning...
Posted Image

#8 kaitlynash

kaitlynash

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 08:39 AM

There doesn't seem to be a lot of people commenting on this thread which is odd. I know there's another thread around here where some of us have posted what we have won but in case you're reading this because it caught your eye-

I've won a few contests in the chat room and usually get a gold coin every day. There's something about being with a group of people all doing the same thing that motivates and energizes you to do offers and even surveys. Once you start getting into conversations the hour that you need to be in there participating to get 2 free scales flies. I've only ever been in one other chat room before and that was just to get priority feeds to download movies. ;) This place is good-you don't have to know a bunch of abbreviations, I'm more than twice the age of most of the people (kids?) there and I never feel uncomfortable (old sometimes, but never unwelcome). So if you've been telling yourself you need to get more motivated or you're just worried that it's a clique-be not afraid. All are welcome. If you come in and no one answers you right away but you see there are a lot of us in there-we're not ignoring you, we're just doing surveys or offers and will be checking in soon.

It is PG/PG-13 (at most) so please watch your language.    :)
Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:07 PM

View Postkaitlynash, on 12 March 2011 - 08:39 AM, said:

I'm more than twice the age of most of the people (kids?) there and I never feel uncomfortable (old sometimes, but never unwelcome).

I rarely see people in there older than mef and me.  How old are you?  ;)
Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#10 lukepukeduke

lukepukeduke

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

It's rather difficult. We did get really close to 15 offers in an hour today. We got to 13
Posted Image

Accomplishments:
[x] Complete Treasure Hunt- July, 2011
[x] Become VIP-
[x] Earn $300 total- June,2011
[x] Complete a total of 200 offers- June,2011
[ ] Get "happiness"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users