#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:35 AM

My Fellow Troopers,

I wanted to take a moment and provide some transparency into what goes on behind the scenes, the direction that I see us heading into the future, and how you can be a part of it all.  As you are no doubt aware, TreasureTrooper has been around since the beginning of the incentive industry movement.  We pioneered the era of referral commissions, community involvement, and creative features that made it all fun to be a part of.  Many copycat sites have come and gone (and will continue to do so) but TreasureTrooper has successfully navigated the many obstacles that have toppled lesser sites.  We have prided ourselves in our ability to create unique and interactive methods for earning money and having fun.  We have perhaps focused too much of our attention and resources on these things...

Moving forward, it is becoming clear to me that what we need more than anything is increased traffic.  You can have the most amazing website and features out there, but if nobody knows it exists... then really what's the point?  There are many doors that I have opened, through various connections, that we are simply unable to walk through at this time due to our low traffic volume.  These "doors" would provide new opportunities for our members to earn money, not seen anywhere else.  Increasing traffic will, therefore, become an extremely high priority for TreasureTrooper moving forward.  It is time to take this site to the next level and, as always, I invite you all to be a part of it.

As we begin to work on increasing ways to increase traffic, I invite you to continue to promote TreasureTrooper to your friends and family.  Utilize our Facebook Application (and future facebook features to be announced soon), share your payment proof with anybody who will listen, etc.  Additionally, if you have ideas that will help put TreasureTrooper on the "map" please don't hesitate to share them with me.  We are potentially looking for a new marketing director as well, so if you believe you might make a good candidate, start by giving me some good ideas!  

I want to thank you, our valued members, for your continued loyalty and trust.  We sincerely appreciate your participation and look forward to continue providing you with the great service that you deserve.

Sincerely,

Treasure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users