Jump to content


Watch Videos, Get Paid!


  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 fragment54

fragment54

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:49 AM

View Postmattre98, on 05 January 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

I just seen yesterday there is now a Dig Site Number five. Awesome all the way.

Glad we added a new digsite.

I can't even find the video link on Digsite #1 anymore.  Can anyone else still see it?
Posted Image

#22 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 12:00 PM

View Postfragment54, on 05 January 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View Postmattre98, on 05 January 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

I just seen yesterday there is now a Dig Site Number five. Awesome all the way.

Glad we added a new digsite.

I can't even find the video link on Digsite #1 anymore.  Can anyone else still see it?

Looks like Dig site is taking a break for hosting video offers.  It may come back in the future, but as I have said TT has no power over that.  What they do have power over is adding new partners.  Digsite 6 is up and running.
Posted Image

#23 fragment54

fragment54

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 11:06 AM

View Postryan337lee, on 05 January 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

View Postfragment54, on 05 January 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View Postmattre98, on 05 January 2012 - 06:18 AM, said:

I just seen yesterday there is now a Dig Site Number five. Awesome all the way.

Glad we added a new digsite.

I can't even find the video link on Digsite #1 anymore.  Can anyone else still see it?

Looks like Dig site is taking a break for hosting video offers.  It may come back in the future, but as I have said TT has no power over that.  What they do have power over is adding new partners.  Digsite 6 is up and running.

I know TT has no power over the Digsites, I was just commenting that it seemed to be gone.  Looks like the link is back, but I haven't actually seen any videos on Digsite #1 since they put the video link back up.  Also haven't seen any videos on Digsite #5 even though they have a link.  Digsite #6 has been giving us a few videos (and it looks like the UK members have even more than US... good for them, seriously).
Posted Image

#24 thehero5549

thehero5549

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

people always complain about these videos..i love them..i can play with my baby and do these at the same time..just do something while these are playing and itll be fine.

#25 adelson

adelson

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:59 PM

I've never earned anything from dig sites. I'll give' em a try soon
Posted Image

#26 Carol1970

Carol1970

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:23 PM

I don't have much luck with dig sites either but i keep trying.

#27 Joey2013

Joey2013

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

View PostCarol1970, on 02 September 2014 - 09:23 PM, said:

I don't have much luck with dig sites either but i keep trying.

there's a few digsites that are tricky, keep trying you will get arrow heads good luck!




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users