• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 TreasureShopDeals

TreasureShopDeals

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:24 PM

Hi guys, I'm the newest team member here at TreasureTrooper and it is my goal to show you just how awesome cashback shopping can be!

I will be making a lot of changes to the Cash-Shopping here at TreasureTrooper, and I hope you guys will enjoy the changes I make.  I am going to start by doubling the number of stores we offer over the next two weeks.  I will be adding stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Buy.com, Borders.com, EA(Sports), Entertainment(those coupon books), FatHead, HotTopic, NewEgg, Restaurant.com, Staples, Walgreens, and WWE.  I will be adding a ton of new stores, so be sure to give it a good look.

ALSO, Check this forum from time to time as I will be posting great deals and promotional codes to use at many of our Cash-Shopping stores

#2 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

Awesome.  Welcome.
Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#3 lukepukeduke

lukepukeduke

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

That's awesome. Can't wait to see what you do with cash shopping!
Posted Image

Accomplishments:
[x] Complete Treasure Hunt- July, 2011
[x] Become VIP-
[x] Earn $300 total- June,2011
[x] Complete a total of 200 offers- June,2011
[ ] Get "happiness"

#4 dbcomputers01

dbcomputers01

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Does Amazon count for the checklist item, even though its a 0% rebate?
Posted Image
Posted Image

{} Earn $100
{} Finish Treasure Hunt
{} Gain "happiness"
{} Become a VIP member
{} Breed the $100 Dragon

#5 TMalone

TMalone

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Sweet.  More commonplace shopping points like Amazon and Best Buy will definitely make it easier for me to partake.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

View Postdbcomputers01, on 13 June 2011 - 02:46 PM, said:

Does Amazon count for the checklist item, even though its a 0% rebate?

No, it doesn't count. Amazon is not considered a TT Cash Shopping store because they can't give us any cashback due to Amazons rules. It is basically just a way to support the site by doing shopping you would normally do there through TT instead.

On another note...

Welcome aboard TreasureShopDeals! :D

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#7 Icefyre

Icefyre

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:01 PM

View PostTreasureShopDeals, on 13 June 2011 - 02:24 PM, said:

Hi guys, I'm the newest team member here at TreasureTrooper and it is my goal to show you just how awesome cashback shopping can be!

I will be making a lot of changes to the Cash-Shopping here at TreasureTrooper, and I hope you guys will enjoy the changes I make.  I am going to start by doubling the number of stores we offer over the next two weeks.  I will be adding stores like Amazon, Best Buy, Buy.com, Borders.com, EA(Sports), Entertainment(those coupon books), FatHead, HotTopic, NewEgg, Restaurant.com, Staples, Walgreens, and WWE.  I will be adding a ton of new stores, so be sure to give it a good look.

ALSO, Check this forum from time to time as I will be posting great deals and promotional codes to use at many of our Cash-Shopping stores

That's great!   I didn't think that Amazon participated in cash back shopping, though.
Posted Image

Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

#8 lukepukeduke

lukepukeduke

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 03:10 PM

View PostIcefyre, on 13 June 2011 - 03:01 PM, said:

View PostTreasureShopDeals, on 13 June 2011 - 02:24 PM, said:

That's great!   I didn't think that Amazon participated in cash back shopping, though.

TreasureTrooper does get commission on purchases from Amazon, however they are not allowed by amazon to give us commission. So, purchasing through that link is just to do a favor for TreasureTrooper
Posted Image

Accomplishments:
[x] Complete Treasure Hunt- July, 2011
[x] Become VIP-
[x] Earn $300 total- June,2011
[x] Complete a total of 200 offers- June,2011
[ ] Get "happiness"

#9 TreasureShopDeals

TreasureShopDeals

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 04:59 PM

Amazon does not count towards the checklist, Sorry.

#10 TMalone

TMalone

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:23 PM

Ahh, well.  Still, Best Buy and Buy.com are good.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users