415 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,007 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:17 AM

It is no secret that TreasureTrooper's success has always been directly linked to our ability to listen to our members and apply their suggestions.  We'd like to streamline this process via this forum thread.  We will be checking this thread regularly, but with heightened purpose at the beginning of each month as we look to set the goals and tasks for that month.  Here are some general suggestion guidelines...

A Bad Suggestion Is:
1) Make the site easier to understand (Ok, but HOW can we do that?)
2) Make the site better and more fun (Too general and doesn't help us in any way)
3) Make the offers approve better (We have no control over this)
4) Pay us more per action (Payout is set based upon what is financially sustainable for the company)
5) Give us more prizes (A trap that other sites have fallen into and subsequently gone belly up.  We believe in being responsible with our resources for the good of the long term.  All rewards systems have been carefully developed and are part of a sensitive ecosystem of various coordinating formulas)

A Good Suggestion Is:
1) Make a feature that does this (and explain the thought process)
2) Give me better reporting with regards to "abc"
3) The text on page "xyz" is unclear and could maybe be reworded this way...

Any good suggestion will be followed with a clear definition of why you believe its a good suggestion, and the suggested path we should take to accomplish your request.

When posting a suggestion, please use the following format:

MAIN SITE (this tells us what the suggestion is regarding.  Other potential titles include FORUM and FACEBOOK APP

Suggestion presented here in 1 or 2 sentences.

Reason this is important.  How will this benefit TreasureTrooper and its members?

Steps you believe we should take towards the completion of this suggestion.

<end sample>

Please note that not all suggestions will be implemented, but we can promise you that they will each be taken seriously and we will thoughtfully respond to each one (as long as its a good suggestion as previously defined, and in the proper format).

Thanks Troopers!  Together, we will continue to make this the #1 incentive site on the internet!

PS: This is not the place for discussing suggestions.  Any posts in this thread that are not suggestions will be removed to preserve the integrity of the thread.  Please do not add multiple suggestions in one post.

#2 antpro2007

antpro2007

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:45 AM

Forum: (and I did not follow the format, I am sorry but I wanted to get all of this down)

Well it seems to me the best thing for treasure troopers is having more members and in the long run that will help everybody make more money. I like the idea of the making an army to generate referrals but Treasure is only one person with only so much time to find ways to generate referrals.

Maybe with your army once you have built it, you may want to implement a way that members can tell you a way to have us make referrals. Then you might have better luck with your weekly referral tasks (that you will be implementing in the near future to separate the strong from the week and will start to catch on once some success comes from the groups ingenuity :P)

More people will want to be part of the referral generating army as soon as somebody see's some success. We must make it successful.    
Once I have some free time I'll do some in depth research into making referrals and see if I can be the first to come up with some killer time proven strategies. If we can make a few people very successful with a cut and paste method of generating referrals then the masses will follow, lol.

Our Official Response The referral machine (army) forum is simply in it's early stages.  I have many ideas and plans for it already that will be revealed in the weeks to come.

Edited by Treasure, 24 January 2010 - 01:05 PM.

#3 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,486 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

Forum: i see quite a few members have asked about the Stats signature,  I know for me it would make it alot easier to add up my stats and to know them :)

Our Official Response Done.
Posted Image

#4 benhitt316

benhitt316

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

When checking bills that you have already logged into TreasureTracker.net
if you could just click the serial number. when you do this at the moment it does nothing,
you have to copy/paste the serial number back on the homepage to see who has tracked the bill.

This would make it easier to track your bills, people may start stamping bills again =p.

Our Official Response Done.
650 offers, 27 daily surve
112 bonus offers approved to date. . [=
04/2009- Made VIP!
04/2009- Finished Hunt!
Need Jack's HAT and 3 Guild Relics.
Treasure Trooper Blog
^^^^^^ Check it out please!! ^^^^^^
Dont wanna stamp your bills? Let me!
^^^ Check out my service of stamping bills! ^^^
Earn 25 FREE pearls OR 50 FREE dragon scales.

Posted Image

#5 trrisner

trrisner

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

I've got a simple suggestion.
When we click on the forums link at the top of the homepage, it opens another page where we have to click "Take me to the forum."

I think there used to be a Chat link in there too, but if we are just going to have the forum link inside of the forum tab, why not just have the forum open up when we click on the forum tab from the hompage? It sounds kind of confusing, but I think it would just save a step and maybe a page for TT.

Also, I would like to receive an email when i get compensated for cash clicks. Maybe a daily email like the ones we get after each offer, but just one per day for the cash clicks???

Thanks for the thread Treasure!

Our Official Response We have brought back the chatroom, which makes that page relevant again.
ID # 524905

Posted Image

#6 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

MAIN SITE

Suggestion: Have a separate approved and pending list for daily surveys. It should be sorted by date.
Reason: It is difficult to track them and see which ones approved an which ones didn't on each date.

Our Official Response Done. The Earnings Calendar will show you which Daily Surveys you have had approve for each day.

Forum

Suggestion: More Contests worth a little more money or prizes on the forum
Reason: The forum is like dead. No one is on because there isn't much interesting activity. GPT sites that are WAY below TT have a very active forum community with tons of fun contests. These sites have a near 100-500 members on at one time. TT doesn't have that. If TT had better forum contests (some related to TT and some not), there would be more new and active members.

Forum participation has been a key focus over the past couple of months and it HAS gotten better.  I know the forums you're talking about and I can guarantee that they are lying about their online count, or merely showing as active members all the people that have logged in for the week, etc

#7 BikerGirl

BikerGirl

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:36 PM

Main site: related to the surveys, I would also like a "pending" list.  If that's not possible, then maybe once it credits, put a date.  So, if DS2 credits, then, below where it has DS2 totals, put last survey credited on 1/21/10 so at least we can keep up with which ones we've done which date.

Main Site: I'd also love a way to resend an invitation to my referrals.  I mean, if no response within 30 days, don't just X it, put it back to giving us the option of asking again.  Some will just delete it without looking at the beginning and a second chance would be nice.

Main Site:  In regards to contacting referrals, I'd like a way to personalize that beginning invitation.  Similar to the other suggestion, I'd like to be able to make a message less "spamy" and more personal.

Main Site:  I'd like "Cash offers" total in "total payment" be broken down into "cash offers," "slot winnings/contests," and "daily surveys."  I think it would show where we're truly earning money and seeing what parts we might want to look at a little more.

Edited by Treasure, 24 January 2010 - 05:10 PM.

Finished $100 Treasure Hunt on 12/19/09
Missing Jack's Hat for Happiness.
Posted Image

#8 beethoven24680

beethoven24680

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

Mainsite
Suggestion: Recieve $1-3 every time one of your referrals makes payout. (Kind of like an active referral reward)
This will give more incentive to help your referrals.

Please re-read what constitutes a bad suggestion.  You have thus far offered 2

#9 cwdurham

cwdurham

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 11:36 PM

MAIN SITE - I would love to see some monthly SMALL PRIZE contests for most surveys completed, most referrals, highest offer earnings, etc.. I love a good challenge.  Maybe one for non V.I.P.  (for payout maybe coins or pearls)

FACEBOOK -  I would love to put something enticing on my page or send to friends to get those referrals rolling in!!!

Our Official Response Done. We now have multiple Facebook Content Acheivements you can allow to automatically post to your FaceBook.

MAIN SITE - I would love to see individual referral $ totals next to their ID# so I know who to send an email with encouragement.

Our Official Response Done. You can see a breakdown within the Referral Pyramid.

TRADING HUT - I would love to see Mabutu with a shirt on every now and then. His 6 pack really makes me jealous.
Posted Image

#10 mom258

mom258

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 02:26 PM

I would like to see other ways to earn platinum coins. Something like the converter I see everything listed except a way to convert gold coins into platinum. Maybe there is a reason for this I don't know. Or it doesn't even have to be in with the converter it could be like a scratch card after you complete so many offers you can scratch a card and win that number of platinum coins. Because I only see a few listed in with the offers. That way it would give people motivation to want to do more offers if they have another way to be able to get the bigger prizes.

Again, this relates to compensation which we have set with purpose
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VISA GIFT CARD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users