#11 jackpotmoney

jackpotmoney

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1043 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:04 PM

Main site:

For the daily surveys, the button should turn green when you click something that says that you completed the survey.

And then they should turn red again, when you are eligible to do the surveys again. It should also state somewhere that you got it approved in the survey section.

So people know that they got the surveys accounted for!

#12 benhitt316

benhitt316

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:13 AM

For main site.
Make cash clicks count as part of maintaining the VIP status.

Refferal Earnings Req- $5.00
Cash Click Earnings Req- $5.00

It would help alot of people who are VIP to finally get the rewards of
being one =P. Something along those lines.

The amount we pay for each click has been stretched to the max already.  If we have to calculate the added value of getting VIP benefits, each click would go down to 3 or 4 cents, etc
650 offers, 27 daily surve
112 bonus offers approved to date. . [=
04/2009- Made VIP!
04/2009- Finished Hunt!
Need Jack's HAT and 3 Guild Relics.
Treasure Trooper Blog
^^^^^^ Check it out please!! ^^^^^^
Dont wanna stamp your bills? Let me!
^^^ Check out my service of stamping bills! ^^^
Earn 25 FREE pearls OR 50 FREE dragon scales.

Posted Image

#13 benhitt316

benhitt316

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 10:04 PM

Bring Jacks JACKPOT back or some type of monthly drawing, that people can buy their way into.
Maybe make a community chest where you can buy raffle tickets up to say 10 a month, "1$ a piece"...

It would help get the forums more active again

Tried, but we lack the right kind of offers to do this at this point
650 offers, 27 daily surve
112 bonus offers approved to date. . [=
04/2009- Made VIP!
04/2009- Finished Hunt!
Need Jack's HAT and 3 Guild Relics.
Treasure Trooper Blog
^^^^^^ Check it out please!! ^^^^^^
Dont wanna stamp your bills? Let me!
^^^ Check out my service of stamping bills! ^^^
Earn 25 FREE pearls OR 50 FREE dragon scales.

Posted Image

#14 leegreg712

leegreg712

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

Trading hut:

maybe adding another game to go along with the slots. something in the way of a scratch off ticket.

It could cost 1 or 2 gold coins, click and drag to scratch off the ticket for prizes ranging from say gold coins to pearls to cash to whatever, someone could even win a forum treasure hunt entry. If it costs more, then the prizes should be bigger as well.

Game development is a HUGE drain on personnel resources.  I fail to see the value in spending those resources to add a game that is very similar to the slot machine. (Pull a lever or scratch a card to see if you win a prize).

#15 pusiwillow

pusiwillow

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:13 PM

MAIN SITE

In the "My Approved Offers" section:

Currently It shows everything that has ever been approved, which is nice, however...
I wish it didn't. It complicates thing for me because the date print is so small I have to put on glasses just to see it lol.
I wish there was a way to filter it, even if only slightly.
Maybe an option bar (dropdown bar or something) for it to show approved offers in the last month, 6 months, 12 months, etc. This way I'm not trying to figure out which ones I'm getting paid for in the next payout. Even better would be a little text (like the date completed etc) that says something like "this offer was paid to you in 'month's' payout"
I really like keeping track of that kind of info without having to think to hard about it.

Oh, as a side note, even though I never won, I do miss "Jack's Jackpot" too :)

Edited by pusiwillow, 28 January 2010 - 11:32 PM.

Posted Image Posted Image

#16 pusiwillow

pusiwillow

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:31 PM

MAIN SITE

In the "Cash Offers" section.

I would LOVE to see a way to turn off the "Hot Offers" window.
I personally think it gets in the way, and when I'm on a role in completing offers, I always have to scroll down past it. It's a small complaint, but it's bothered me since day 1.
Maybe a little "Open Hot Offers" and "Close Hot Offers" button can be applied, or a dropdown options menu.

I'd like to believe I'm not the only one who has found that window annoying, but I know for me, it would make completing offers much easier.

Thanks! :)

Polling the member base

#17 pusiwillow

pusiwillow

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 11:31 PM

FORUM

I accidentally mis-posted here and could not find a way to delete this post.
I could just be a little "slow" and I'm missing it, but is there really no way for me to delete my own post?

If this is true, then it's now a suggestion lol
I would like a way to delete my own post in the forums, and that would leave less for mods to clean up after silly user mistakes.

This can really screw up certain threads if we allow this.  TreasureHunts are just one example... In some contests you only get one post... if you are able to delete it and post again then you can CHEAT!

#18 MinnesotaFightingPike

MinnesotaFightingPike

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 05:19 PM

MAIN SITE

Add the "Comics" and "Goodies" sections which are currently only viewable to unregistered users to the registered user sidebar.

The purpose of those 2 buttons is to show unregistered users how dynamic we are.  There is no room in the members section for these 2 buttons.  If you wish to see them, just log out!

#19 cwdurham

cwdurham

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 11:47 AM

Members                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I'm not sure which countries are allowed to sign up, but I have noticed that certain members have posted that they have no cash offers available to them. I would hate to see them as one of my referrals. Is it possible to make TT only available to regions where cash offers are available. Or at the very least, those members are not allowed to be purchased with pearls. I started thinking about some inactive referrals I have and thought this might be why a couple of them don't perform. Just a thought.
Posted Image

#20 Punkyc7

Punkyc7

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6828 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 02:25 PM

Could you try to get more offers that say enter zip code and enter email address with the intent to participate
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VISA GIFT CARD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users