415 replies to this topic

#21 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

My suggestion is for the MAIN SITE.I have given an idea to one of the admins earlier on an idea of mine. I do not wish to really say much in regards to the idea as it could easily be taken by another GPT owner or someone else could submit the idea to another GPT site. Anyways a short simple explanation without giving it all away. My idea is a simple yet has a potential in becoming a BIG an successful opportunity for "privileged" members to earn extra cash monthly. The reason I say "privileged" (aka VIP members) is because the VIP members have been around for some time and are genuinely honest members who haven't shown any signs of "taking advantage" of a good thing. Anyways the idea would consist being able to buy a certain thing for a price that would turn into more earnings for each individual without hurting TT. However their are some "guidelines" that of course would have to be implemented into this such as strict rules, limitations on the amount, limitations on the amount of cash earned per item, a fairly reasonable price for such item one in which would not break a member nor take anything from TT, would be just like referral based commission only way better, members would agree and understand how much "could" be earned as well as any "faulty" items would of course be a loss for them as well. Terms an such would have to be put in place and strictly followed in order to keep the "privilege" for example one rule that could be implemented into the agreement - any user caught using this "privileged" item with the intent of trying to gain multiple earnings will void out any earnings and lose the privilege of obtaining another item. Another could be any user caught using this item in a fraudulent manner will lose any earnings and lose the privilege of obtaining another item. The potential earnings for this "privileged" item could be set to no more then 5% earnings with a set limit of no more then 10-20 used per item an once this "privileged" item runs out there could be an option for another "item" with the understanding of everything going smoothly with the previous item.. LOL I'm not sure if this will make sense to most however the admin I spoke with earlier knows what I am talking about haha.. Its pretty much a secret until approved or denied. Though this might sum it up a little.. For the majority of the curiosity .The "how this will benefit TT and its members"All the hassle of getting good active referrals is pretty much exhausted for the most part and becoming even harder to obtain a good referral base. With this idea it will not only get the members who have it more excited and creative about promoting their referral links, it will also bring more members in by word of mouth from other members who get this privilege. It will also get those who are not VIP more motivated in becoming a VIP member. TT wouldn't lose anything as it would be just like a referral base commission. This idea will bring in people who might not be into the GPT world an possible get them into it knowing the reward for the "privileged". This idea is only one in which would benefit both the user and TT. All the little extra details would of course have to be carefully thought before it is available to members. Maybe do a test inside and out to make sure you know how it would work, make sure it would not hurt TT in the end and also to see any other effects (good and/or bad) of this idea...Once the other admins know about this idea (more clearly explained) you might understand haha.. Until then I will just wait patiently for a reply to this idea.. (Not sure if this is a good enough format but I tried)

#22 sk8jay

sk8jay

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 12:21 AM

Main Site

Popup on offer approved. One thing I like to know is EXACTLY when an offer approves. Lots of times when offers approve I try similar offers from the same company (as they tend to also approve). Thinking on the productivity side of things, displaying some sort of popup when an offer approves would be great. Sometime I will forget to refresh the page every so often, or check my email to see if anything has changed. Of course, you would have to have an option to toggle this feature on and off. Not knowing how the website is coded, all I can do is suggest a very basic way of accomplishing this.

Using whatever script is in place now to send out emails each time an offer is approved, you could also set a session variable, cookie, etc... that indicates a offer was approved, the offer name, amount earned, etc... You could then poll this session variable/cookie for changes at a set interval using many different languages. If a change is found then display a popup window using javascript. Just make a generic page that will hold the popup details, and call that page using javascripts window.open method. The script that does the "polling" for changes would be very simple to create and could just be added to each TT page as an include, thus running the script no matter what page is open on TT. Obviously, upon opening the popup window you would reset the session variables/destroy the cookie values so that next time it changes it would popup again (instead of going into a never ending process annoying everyone :)).

Just an idea, I added this to both TT projects I am working on and now that I am use to it, I couldn't imagine not running my app while on TT completing offers. If you are interested in giving TT members this option, I can give you a more detailed example as to how I would go about adding this feature.

#23 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:03 PM

Ok now to explain my idea since from what I am getting it wasn't accepted.. LOLMy idea was for privileged members to buy a share of an offer. Say like zizzazz for instance. A member could pay like $10 for a share of 5% earnings per person who completes the offer and gets approved. There would of course be a limited number of signups for that offer like 25 people then the share would become no good and you would have the option to buy a share of another offer. (this eliminates the hassle of broken offers).There would be a limit on how many privileged members could buy a share of 1 offer. Like a maximum number of 3 members per offer. That's a total of 15%, which is 5% less in referral commission for 1 referral. The members who have this option would have to agree that any false/fraudulent members who get the offer reversed would also have the earnings reversed on them. An the member would have to agree that by using this privilege in a false manner like for instance signing up multiple accounts from random places and doing the offer yourself would be against the agreement. Resulting in loss of privileges and you would no longer be allowed to use the option. The amount of income this could bring to each member would be high depending on the offer. TT would lose nothing as it would be just like paying referral commission for 1 referral. How this would benefit the members...The members would have an extra way to earn money without having to just rely on referrals. The referrals would have another way to help promote TT as others will see it and want to get the same privilege.How TT would have benefited....TT would have lost nothing at all and gained a lot of extremely happy and grateful members. TT would get more members who would get even more motivated when it comes to getting to the VIP status as well as their members would become more active in referring others. TT would become and even BIGGER site with way more to offer. This would help in the rankings for the GPT industry (possibly getting TT ranked #1 for years to come). This would push out any what would be considered heavy competition. The only reason in which I say it should of been available for VIP members is because VIP members have been around for a long time, have shown TT that they are honest long-term members and haven't attempted to harm TT in anyway. The only reason I thought about TT when I thought about this offer was because it would help in making this site TOP competition for everyone out there. Seeing as though TT has been around for many years and is still going strong. I figured this would make TT even stronger and even more harder to break. It was a wild thought and since it wasn't accepted I figured I can explain it now. lol Hopefully I explained this right lol.. If not sorry LOL

#24 thelilymaid

thelilymaid

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 08:26 AM

MAIN SITE: I think it would be nice if at the end of the month our earnings went to a pending section or something. That way when I go to my earnings I only see what I have made within the month rather than this month and the previous month's. I get confused sometimes and think I have more money than I do. It would just be easier to keep track than trying to subtract out the previous month's earnings from what the total earnings is to determine what I actually have now. (that was a mouthful)
Posted Image

#25 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 01:52 PM

FORUM

I'm probably the only one who is interested in this, but I would like to be able to leave image comments on members profiles. I have tried to do it previously, and instead it just shows the direct link with the IMG tags, but not the picture.

I know it's rather small, and not necessarily something that is needed, but I'm the type of person who likes to wish members a "Happy Birthday" or "Welcome to TT and the Forums". Certain members I even leave comments for holidays, "Merry Christmas", "Happy Easter", ect, followed by some funny little say or something.

The comment feature is a nice way to communicate with people, but I would much rather have it to where I could post an image in their comment for them to see.  

Just a thought. :P

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#26 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:50 PM

Main Site

I went into my Pending Offers list to start redoing some offers. About 15 of my offers that I tried to redo came up that the campaign was no longer active. Since I clicked to redo the offer, it obviously as we already know, resets the claim date. So those offers will not still be around for several weeks. Chances are that in a few weeks, I won't remember that the offers have expired, and click on them once again to redo them. Then I'll be right back where I started.

My suggestion... Put a report button in the Pending Offers list.

This way, when I attempt to redo an offer, if it's expired, I can report it, and not have to worry about trying to keep from redoing it long enough, that it's actually removed from my Pending Offers list altogether. With the report button, it will just be removed automatically.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#27 lovingfamilyof5

lovingfamilyof5

Jack's Apprentice

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,370 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:01 AM

My suggestion is for another facebook application.I would like to see an application on facebook so that we can add our "shared" shopping links on facebook for others on there to shop through. Links in which could hide our "shared" link so others don't see it as another referral link. This feature would be great because we would have a better chance of earning shopping commission easily through our friends on facebook. I have a perfect idea on how to get people to buy from my links if this would be possible. I would rather have my link hidden some how. I didn't really put much thought into this idea if I would of I probably would of been up all night again writing it all down on paper. Figure this should be enough to get my suggestion out there clearly lol.. Anyways hope we can get this added to facebook :)

#28 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 11:39 AM

I would like to have a treasure trooper visa debit to earn pearls plats gold coins :) this would be awesome you would make a purchase and say 5.00 gets you 3 gold coins 10.oo would be 5 plats 20. Oo would be 10 pearls etc :) # 544366
Posted Image

#29 CheezyPuffs

CheezyPuffs

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:20 PM

View Postcwdurham, on 31 January 2010 - 11:47 AM, said:

Members                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I'm not sure which countries are allowed to sign up, but I have noticed that certain members have posted that they have no cash offers available to them. I would hate to see them as one of my referrals. Is it possible to make TT only available to regions where cash offers are available. Or at the very least, those members are not allowed to be purchased with pearls. I started thinking about some inactive referrals I have and thought this might be why a couple of them don't perform. Just a thought.

MAINSITE

I would also like something like this added.

Maybe adding an option to when you buy a pearl bracelet you can select what regions you would like your next two referrals to come from because like my last two referrals that accepted contact are from India and Russia, sent both emails and both don't speak English, I would like to just be able to communicate with my referrals and also people from those countries cant really complete any offers any way so those referrals are a waste. I also believe that most of my referrals that I have gotten from the pearl bracelet sign up and then delete their account shortly after because they realize that offers wont approve for them because of the country they live in, which is the only reason I can think of why people sign up and then delete their account all within 5 minutes (I get the red x on the contact page before I have ask to communicate with them). I have 13 referrals and have gotten 0.00$ from them, I believe adding a filter would increase the chance for people like me to actually get a referral who at least attempts to try the site, like being able to select people from the united states only or canada etc.

It's just frustrating when you waste so many pearls on useless referrals :/

Edited by CheezyPuffs, 11 February 2010 - 06:22 PM.

Posted Image

#30 icehammer51

icehammer51

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 08:18 PM

Treasure Trooper Market Place

I don't know if this has been suggested but I think it would be cool to have an addition to the trading hut or the forum.  It would be a forum where people would post offers for trades, such as want to trade $2 for 10 gold coins, 8 pearls for 20 gold coins, etc.  So someone would post what they wanted and what they would give in return, and if someone liked the trade and had the appropriate items, then they would click "accept".  The items would then be traded automatically with no "buyers remorse".  Ofcourse a warning button would pop up saying "are you sure you wish to trade"?

It could be called the treasure trooper market or something along those lines.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VISA GIFT CARD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users