415 replies to this topic

#411 CamboDahRambo

CamboDahRambo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 07:49 AM

MAIN SITE : TREASURE INCENTIVES

Gold coins need to be given another use. As a veteran member after you have completed the journal and the map gold coins become utterly useless unless you want to build a mousepad and bumper sticker fort.

My idea is to add an exchange rate for gold coins so users like myself can have another reason to use this coins.
Examples:

10 Gold coins -> 1 Dragon Scale
25 Gold coins -> 1 Pearl
100 Gold coins -> 1 Platinum Coin
ect,etc.

Having this feature will give your "incentive" digital item a much bigger use after members have devoted much of their time to complete events on your website. Having this implemented will give people an extra way to earn and another opportunity for you to add perhaps another Offerwall that rewards gold coins for offers.

In order to get this idea running I believe you should add a poll to get your members opinions about this idea. I am pretty sure they will vote to have more ways to use gold coins.

#412 Santanudgun

Santanudgun

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 April 2017 - 06:51 PM

we need Rewardlabs survey

That's not our choice, Santanudgun. We can make available to you only what's made available to us by our networks.
Santanu Sarangi

#413 Santanudgun

Santanudgun

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:20 PM

There are lots of indian members so we want
TreasureTrooper IN Chat  

to discuss our questions.
Santanu Sarangi

#414 BluJay

BluJay

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 04:31 PM

Here is what I believe to be a good idea;
I haven't found a good site for this anywhere, but it would bring more popularity and income to both Treasuretrooper and its users;

Buy into YouTube Views
                         Benefits:
   -People can find Treasuretrooper through gaining youtube views and/or subscribers, thus increasing the audience.
  -Increased income for Treasuretrooper (i.e. each view is 2c, 1c goes to view and other to Treasuretrooper, and a Subscribe is 10c or something like that)
  -Another way to earn money, increasing the selection

I tried to think of any cons, but I'm not sure, other than someone unsubscribing after they earn the money.

Please let me know what you think! :)

#415 Southerner79

Southerner79

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 09:17 PM

This could only be used for Paypal users but why not instead of letting people cash out all at once let them cash out as much as they need and let them keep their earnings in there.

I think a lot people want to cash out but they don't want to cash out their full amounts sometimes like me sometimes I may just may want to cash out just half and keep the other half still in my earnings. Course if they wanted to do this it would still have to be above the $20 minimal. Then when it came to the 15th if they are still above the $20 then payments would be processed as normal minus with whatever they took out before processed payments.
Posted Image

No egg links on the forum--please read the rules.

#416 sase321

sase321

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:55 PM

MAIN SITE

My suggestion is on cash searches. Just like in the cash videos where top 5 people who contributes towards the goal gets rewarded, there should be one like that for cash searches where top 5 people who does most searches gets some reward .

Eg :- An extra scale & a pearl or something which you decide.

This will increase the chances of reaching the group goal too. People apart from US can utilize this oppurtunity to earn some rewards as cash videos are not available in most of the other regions(I'm from India btw). Please let me know what you think & have a good day !

Edited by sase321, 28 May 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: VISA GIFT CARD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users