• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 elfick

elfick

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:36 PM

I try to ask my family members, ( mostly mother) to ask me when doing online shopping so that i can get a % back with the cashback shopping. The only problem is I keep having to run back and forth and scan the list to see if there any available merchants to shop through.

So rather than share my password with the world, I thought it would be nice if there were a way for others to access the complete list in the shopping section with our individual links. Like a personal store. I imagine it would increase shopping revenues, and wouldn't be too difficult to create or maintain.

Just a suggestion,
Elfick

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'm passing this on to the site admins. Seems like this would benefit lots of other users as well! :)

#3 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3387 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 02:34 PM

Thanks for the idea, elfick!  I've talked with TreasureTech about this and it is definitely something he can do.  However, we have a few bigger projects that we are excited about that he's currently working on.  We'll have to put this on the back burner and hopefully get to it in the not-too-distant future.
Posted Image

#4 elfick

elfick

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:53 PM

Sounds great,

Thanks for the response, and as usual, i look forward to the big projects that are coming soon.

Best Regards,

Elfick

#5 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:21 PM

View PostTreasurer, on 04 August 2011 - 02:34 PM, said:

Thanks for the idea, elfick!  I've talked with TreasureTech about this and it is definitely something he can do.  However, we have a few bigger projects that we are excited about that he's currently working on.  We'll have to put this on the back burner and hopefully get to it in the not-too-distant future.

Is this one still on the back burner? Cos it's something I'd definitely like to see. :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users