Welcome to your 3rd Annual - 2011 College Football Contest!
*This contest is "dedicated" to all you fun loving, loyal, and dedicated college footbal fans*
(SIGNUP CLOSES KICKOFF OF 1ST GAME ON SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD)
Post #1 - Main Thread & Rules
Post #2 - The Contestants & Weekly Point Totals
Post #3 - Schedule Of Weekly Games
Prize Money -
1st - $40.
2nd - $30.
3rd - $20.
4th - 15th - $5. each
Rules: (contest requires one weekly post)
1. 1st week starts Sat. Sept. 3rd for 12 weeks (a minimum of 10 games per week) - 1 point each
2. Post Season Bowl Games (30) start (Saturday Dec. 17th) - 3 points each
3. BCS Bowl Games (4) start (Monday Jan. 2nd) - 5 points each
4. BCS National Championship (Monday Jan. 9th) - 10 points
5. Pick the winner each game - always a 50-50 chance of correct answer
6. All games each week will be posted no later than Sunday evening for the following Saturday.
7. One entry per member per week.
8. You may revise your (original post only) each week up to kickoff of any scheduled 1st game for that week (roughly 11 AM CST on Saturdays).
9. All payments at the conclusion of the contest will be paid by PayPal or Money Order only.
10. In case of any ties at the conclusion of the contest, 1st winning post starting with the BCS National Championship and going backwards will prevail.
11. Any contestant who will be gone the full week of any contest (Sunday, from the posting of any weekly contest, through Saturday of the first scheduled games) may PM me with the details and I will post your picks for you. Only picks allowed will be favorites of any opening line. Bonus Points excluded.
1st Annual College Football Contest - http://forum.treasur...l-contest-2009/ - Winner "sarahricks"
2nd Annual College Football Contest - http://forum.treasur...l-contest-2010/ - Winner "BikerGirl"
3rd Annual College Football Contest - http://forum.treasur...l-contest-2011/ - Winner "nikkums"
(Feel free to discuss anything related to college football - contest, questions, your favorite team, etc.) - Punkyc7 will be my assistant and can answer any questions.
Please enjoy some musical entertainment!
http://forum.treasur...nd-to-remember/ - Beautiful Love Songs! - (From the largest social event and contest ever on TT)
http://forum.treasur.../21465-hawkeye/ - Oldies But Goodies! - Above Iowa Hawkeye Flag!
Peace, Love, & Happiness
Edited by Hawkeye, 13 February 2012 - 09:50 PM.