4 replies to this topic

#1 TreasureShopDeals

TreasureShopDeals

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:24 PM

Hi Troopers!

I wanted to fill you guys in on what has been going on with Cash-Shopping as well as give you a few lists of stores that you may enjoy.  First, we have added over 100 stores in the last month!  We plan on adding even more over the next few months.  If you guys want a list of the stores we have added let me know and I'll post that list on this thread later on for you.  Please do not ask me what stores are coming, or list stores you want, at least not in this thread. If you want to that is fine, but do it elsewhere in the cash-shopping forum.  Here are three 15 store lists I think might bring more interest to cash-shopping.  My personal favorites list (stores I think are more popular and easy to use), the interesting stores you might not have seen list, and the really good deals list!

Here is the first list "TreasureShopDeals Personal Favorites!"

1. Apple iTunes
2. Magazines.com
3. Alibris (amazing bookstore)
4. Flower.com
5. Fragrance.net
6. Chemistry.com (It is Match.com but a higher percentage)
7. My Wines Direct
8. Priceline.com (THIS ONE OR ORBITZ IS A MUST)
9. PrintRunner.com
10. Lids.com
11. Hot Topic
12. Skype
13.PETCO
14. 6PM
15. Amazon / DinoDirect  (If you can find it at Dino-direct do that and get paid, if not PLEASE use our Amazon link and still get a good deal)

#2 TreasureShopDeals

TreasureShopDeals

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

Here is list #2 Interesting Stores You May Not Have Seen!

1. UberPrints (Really cool place to make custom or personalized T-shirts)
2. GravityDefyer (Super Comfortable Shoes Right now get 15% OFF + the Cash-Back)
3. SnapFish.com (WOW! This site is so amazing for photo-gifts it is out of this world)
4. Restaurant.com (A Pretty cool site for saving money out usually you can even Google a promo code and save 50%+)
5. GiftCards.com (This place is so very cool! You buy Gift Cards for places like 5-35% OFF with free shipping)
6. Angie's List
7. Art.com or Allposters.com  (great for decorations)
8. Orbitz (Underutilized considering it is so amazing for TRAVEL)
9. Beauty.com
10. PersonalizationMall.com
11. ShindigZ (Cool party store
12. ShoeBuy.com
13. Chegg (Awesome place to rent textbooks)
14. Any of our Dr stores just type in Dr and there are 4 of them
15. Get Organized!

#3 TreasureShopDeals

TreasureShopDeals

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Last, but certainly not least is list #3!  The Amazing Deals List!

1. Chemistry.com
2. Costume Supercenter (Such a cool place to buy awesome looking cheap costumes *usually having a 15% OFF SALE -The Captain America one for kids is adorable)
3. DinoDirect (insane how few people have checked this place out)
4. Magazines.com
5. Bistro MD
6. Priceline (not a huge percentage, but really like free money on any travel you were booking)
7. All State Motor Club
8. Flower.com
9. PrintRunner.com  (The best deal I've seen on printing)
10.CallingCards.com
11.eBags
12.Total Gym (You will get 60% OFF of the XLS if you ask with FREE SHIPPING + the 4.25% Cash-Back!)
13.BookRenter.com (Rent Textbooks Instead of buying and save a ton of $$$)
14.Apple iTunes
15.Wal-Mart.com

#4 eyerishangel7

eyerishangel7

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 13 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

I have noticed with cash shopping that some of the links i click on to buy from no longer work. Will cash shopping be updated to take off the links that are no longer a part of cash shopping or will they always be there? thanks.

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

View Posteyerishangel7, on 11 February 2014 - 01:07 PM, said:

I have noticed with cash shopping that some of the links i click on to buy from no longer work. Will cash shopping be updated to take off the links that are no longer a part of cash shopping or will they always be there? thanks.

We don't know that they don't work unless somebody tells us, so please submit a ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page when you find one that doesn't connect. Sometimes there's simply an error that we can correct, but most of the time, it means that the merchant no longer has a relationship with our network, so that link needs to be removed. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users