6 replies to this topic

#1 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:38 PM

Hopefully you guys are participating in the August Daily Survey Contest.  If not, today is only the 5th... there's still PLENTY of time to get started and earn one of the five bonuses.

We're adding something this month to make it much easier for you to reach those higher levels of bonuses.  Any Credit Card offer that you complete this month will count as one Daily Survey.  What do we mean by "Credit Card offers?"  Go to your Cash Offers page and look at the Free Trials & Shopping categories.  There are about 50 offers in there.  So, if you do 9 of those offers in August and you complete 151 Daily Surveys, you will have reached the 160 tier, and will be awarded with an $80 bonus! #mathexamplefordummies

The offers requiring a Credit Card are often the highest-converting offers that we have.  A lot of you already complete those.  Some of you are hesitant.  And that's okay.  But, if you've been contemplating doing some of these high-paying offers, now is the time!

To those of you that are bummed because you have already done a lot of Credit Card offers... sorry!  We can't make this retroactive six years.  But we'll go ahead and make it retroactive to the beginning of the month.  So, any offers that are claimed AND approved in the month of August will count.

If you'd like, go ahead and post in this thread the name of the CC offers as you get them approved... so others can see which ones are approving well.

(Contest Standings Page will be updated Monday)

Good luck!
Posted Image

#2 Tresurfinder

Tresurfinder

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:54 PM

I did Evoice and it approved real quick . I completed and got it approved on the 5th . I want to tell you all that I have been a member of TT for some time and I can say for a fact that over 99% of all the credit card offers I have completed on this site have approved for me . Just shows what a GREAT site TT is . Thanks so much TT . :D

#3 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

JJRUW567
Posted Image

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,350 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:37 AM

View PostTreasurer, on 26 August 2011 - 05:23 AM, said:

JJRUW567

Thanks! B)

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 TMalone

TMalone

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 07:49 AM

thx, indeed

Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 AdamT

AdamT

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

got it thanks
tt member since Dec 20th 06.
VIP Member since August 6th.
treasure hunt completed on 2/25/08.
796 offers approved