#11 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

View PostMikeSol, on 08 November 2011 - 12:37 PM, said:

Guess what Ryan there is *another* congrats screen now for #8. It has the same orange arrow you have in your own screenshot but above the arrow there is different info. It will thank you for joining the mobile cellphone panel or something like that. It was a survey about my smartphone. You may want to add that one if you should ever see it yourself.

That's a special case.  It'd be a one shot join the mobile survey panel kind of thing so I'm not going to add, also I don't do surveys on a smartphone so I won't see it.  But thanks for trying to keep this current.
Posted Image

#12 yearningyeti

yearningyeti

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:58 AM

Ryan, I got a different screen for DS 8 today (different from Mike Sol's also, lol)and it credited. Almost the same as yours, but says "Return to Your Originating Web Page (as a clickable link)" where yours says "No need to say goodbye-take another survey. Click here"

Edited by yearningyeti, 09 November 2011 - 07:59 AM.

Posted Image

#13 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 10:11 AM

View Postyearningyeti, on 09 November 2011 - 07:58 AM, said:

Ryan, I got a different screen for DS 8 today (different from Mike Sol's also, lol)and it credited. Almost the same as yours, but says "Return to Your Originating Web Page (as a clickable link)" where yours says "No need to say goodbye-take another survey. Click here"

That is correct yearnyeti.  I believe that is when you run out of surveys for DS 8 but complete it.  I made note of it in the main post since it's not worth capturing another screen for it.
Posted Image

#14 Guest_crimsontrauma_*

Guest_crimsontrauma_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2011 - 07:39 PM

Posted Image

Ds8 credited with this screen for me today

#15 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

crimsontrauma, that is the ds 8 credit page when you don't have another survey available, but you completed correctly the one that just ended.  I made note of that in the main post.  But thanks for letting me know.
Posted Image

#16 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:06 PM

View Postryan337lee, on 14 November 2011 - 11:21 PM, said:

crimsontrauma, that is the ds 8 credit page when you don't have another survey available, but you completed correctly the one that just ended.  I made note of that in the main post.  But thanks for letting me know.

I think most people will just treat it as another congrats screen, no different then the one with the orange arow.  I saw the one crimsontrauma posted as well today and it did credit. Survey #8 has way too many different congrats screens!  :P

#17 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

MikeSol, they all say the exact same thing though.  "Thanks for your participation! We hope you enjoyed it!"
Posted Image

#18 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:25 AM

View Postryan337lee, on 15 November 2011 - 05:10 PM, said:

MikeSol, they all say the exact same thing though.  "Thanks for your participation! We hope you enjoyed it!"

Oh tthey do? I never noticed that. I got into the habit of looking for the stupid orange arrow. Thanks for the heads-up.

#19 Pipster

Pipster

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 03:50 AM

thank you this was very helpful :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#20 ronwise66

ronwise66

Beginner

• New Trooper