empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

View Postronwise66, on 13 March 2012 - 01:25 AM, said:

I have not received surveys so far.I so anxious for getting more daily
Unfortunately, ronwise66, earnings opportunities (through offers and surveys) for members from your country will be more limited. This is not TreasureTrooper's choice. We can only provide to you what our networks make available, and advertisers determine that. You might try the Cash Tasks, though. We have a lot of international members who are making money through those. You can also use internet resources to recruit referrals from the U.S. or UK--those are the countries that have the most offers--and then you'll get a commission on their earnings from offers and shopping. Best wishes! :)

#22 teflonfanatic

teflonfanatic

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:16 PM

THANK YOU RYANLEE Now I don't have to ask in chat everytime I do a survey...
The same thing occurred in the "New Testament," or Christian Greek Scriptures. Professor George Howard goes on to say: "When the Hebrew form for the divine name was eliminated in favor of Greek substitutes in the Septuagint, it was eliminated also from the New Testament quotations of the Septuagint.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 12:45 PM

I happen to notice that the Daily Survey 5 approval page hasn't been update in this thread yet. It's been green for a while now. I like it so much better then the old one.

Posted Image

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#24 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:12 PM

View Postnikkums, on 02 June 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:

I happen to notice that the Daily Survey 5 approval page hasn't been update in this thread yet. It's been green for a while now. I like it so much better then the old one.

Posted Image
Thanks Nikkums.  I haven't taken ds 5 in almost 2 months now so I haven't notice the change.  The top post has been changed :).
Posted Image

#25 springbranch

springbranch

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

View PostMikeSol, on 04 November 2011 - 07:32 AM, said:

A thread with that info should be placed somewhere easy enough for anyone taking surveys to see it as it is that important. Maybe with the survey tutorial section or something. It should not be in the forum alone where only a tiny fraction of survey takers will see it. A couple of notes...

Survey #7 will show you that exact screen sometimes when you fail (didn't qualify) for a survey. You will not get any kind of credit in this case. I'm staring at it right now.

Survey #8 has a second congrats screen. The message says something like 'THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OPINION-CENTRAL! PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW' or something like that. You will see a blue checkmark. This is also a congrats screen that has always credited me. If you ever see it, you should screenshot it and add it to #8 after you confirm getting credit yourself. I haven't seen this congrats screen in awhile though.

Yes i constantly get the page that says i dident qualify (survey #7)

#26 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

Just completed DS 1, but the approval screen was different than what it typically is:

Posted Image

I'm starting to worry that it won't credit. :\

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#27 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:52 PM

View Postmoomoofarm123, on 08 June 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

Just completed DS 1, but the approval screen was different than what it typically is:

Posted Image

I'm starting to worry that it won't credit. :\
Unfortunately from my experience ds 1 will only credit with the appropriate ending page.  Additionally, the Greenfield surveys have never credit for me, even with the appropriate ending page.
Posted Image

#28 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:56 AM

View Postryan337lee, on 08 June 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

Unfortunately from my experience ds 1 will only credit with the appropriate ending page.  Additionally, the Greenfield surveys have never credit for me, even with the appropriate ending page.

Yea...it didn't credit. *stabs Greenfield*  :angry:

Posted Image

#29 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:14 AM

On the bright side, just completed my first DS 8 and it credited. :)  I got the other approval screen that you mentioned, ryan337lee:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#30 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

Does the approval screen for DS 6 vary?

I just completed one from ampsurveys and it showed me this one:
Posted Image

Edited by moomoofarm123, 11 June 2012 - 10:38 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users