1 reply to this topic

#1 TreasureTech

TreasureTech

Programmer

• Staff
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 09:15 AM

On this Thanksgiving I am thankful for many things. I am thankful for the wonderful team I work with here at TreasureTrooper (Treasure, Treasurer, and TreasureArt). I am thankful for the awesome members who make this site possible. I am thankful for PHP cause without it...well..it'd be hard to program in it.

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and my church for always supporting me. I'm thankful to Daytona State College for providing classes, even if they cost an arm and a leg. :P

I'm thankful for Nikkums who does a great job running the chatroom, and all of her mods. I'm thankful for most all of the forum mods for the great job they do too!

Last but not least, I'm thankful to my ex-wife for giving me the most beautiful son the world has ever known 6 and a half years ago.
Posted Image

#2 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:58 AM

Thank you TreasureTech, Treasure, Treasurer, TreasureArt, Empressmom, nikkums, Riyko, mef730, bikergirl, brittemarie, Laura, willjaysmom, Hawkeye, and to anyone else I may have forgotten, for providing us with such a fun way to earn money online and giving us this wonderful online community.  It's been such a pleasure receiving help and provide help to everyone in this community.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and wish the best of luck to everyone.

PS: I have to give a special shout out for Tech for working so hard and making sure the site runs and providing us with all these great ways to earn.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users