Jump to content


Amazon Cash Back 0%


  • Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Arctica

Arctica

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:43 PM

Is this right? It doesn't offer any cash back?
Posted Image

#2 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9391 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

Correct. TT gets commission on purchases from Amazon but they are not allowed by Amazon to give us commission. Amazon is listed because purchasing through the link is just a way to support TT. :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image


#3 ster0409

ster0409

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

View Postnikkums, on 08 December 2011 - 03:35 PM, said:

Correct. TT gets commission on purchases from Amazon but they are not allowed by Amazon to give us commission. Amazon is listed because purchasing through the link is just a way to support TT. :)

so u cant get money back by shopping at amazon?

Read the rules: no posting egg links on the forum.

#4 superdude

superdude

    Beginner

  • New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

so thats why its there now i get it

#5 mattre98

mattre98

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:38 AM

Amazon may not give cash back, but through the platinum coin program we can earn the gift certificate. I think of it in a way we support Amazon through the link and in exchange we can go after the Amazon gift certificate that TT gets from them. Win, Win Situation.
Posted Image

#6 ChrisMMcD

ChrisMMcD

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:06 AM

you can still get a plat from shopping at amazon regardless of the no cash back? if so i'll be supporting TT a whole lot more, amazon's my fave!
Posted Image

#7 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:20 AM

View Postmattre98, on 10 January 2012 - 09:38 AM, said:

Amazon may not give cash back, but through the platinum coin program we can earn the gift certificate. I think of it in a way we support Amazon through the link and in exchange we can go after the Amazon gift certificate that TT gets from them. Win, Win Situation.


View PostChrisMMcD, on 12 January 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

you can still get a plat from shopping at amazon regardless of the no cash back? if so i'll be supporting TT a whole lot more, amazon's my fave!

No, mattre98 was merely stating that you can receive Amazon gift e-card from TT using plats.  You only receive a plat from every $5 of cash back earnings so shopping through the Amazon link will not help you get a plat.  It's just a good and easy way to support TT.
Posted Image

#8 ChrisMMcD

ChrisMMcD

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:05 AM

k thanks
Posted Image

#9 huskdog14

huskdog14

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:23 AM

there is an amazon link in the cash back section with a 0 percent return.  Even though I don't get anything back, I was wondering if this would count towards the cash back portion of my monthly contest since it is included in the cash back area?

#10 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9391 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:10 AM

No, it does not count.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users