• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ogbosbaba

ogbosbaba

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:54 PM

Hi guys! I am new to this forum and was directed when i click on the help button in treasuretrooper.com. Please i read about this site in an eboo, and i know little or known about how this site operate. I will be most glad if i am open up to the basic operation of this paying survey site. I would like to know how to make pints, how to check my money earn, how to get my unique referral link and how to request a payout. I will be most greatful if my request is being giving the most appropriate reply. THANKS.

#2 ster0409

ster0409

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

View Postogbosbaba, on 10 December 2011 - 03:54 PM, said:

Hi guys! I am new to this forum and was directed when i click on the help button in treasuretrooper.com. Please i read about this site in an eboo, and i know little or known about how this site operate. I will be most glad if i am open up to the basic operation of this paying survey site. I would like to know how to make pints, how to check my money earn, how to get my unique referral link and how to request a payout. I will be most greatful if my request is being giving the most appropriate reply. THANKS.

you can check your money by clicking on my treasure on the left of the page.  it will show u your money earned and pending and confirmed offers plus more. ur unique refferal link will be on my profile to the left of the page, click it and ull see it towards the bottom. ull also see the minimum payout on there at 20 dollars u can make this more if u want to but if u dont then if u receive over 20 dollars on the 15th of the month ull get a check sent to u automatically for wat you've earned. hope this helps.

Respect the rules: no posting egg links on the forum.

#3 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 08:19 PM

ogbosbaba, to learn more about Treasuretrooper you should check out these threads: Getting Started, Ultimate Trooper Guide, and Gems, Treasures, and Trade Hut.  Hope this helps.  Also please note that if you are not from the US, UK, or Canada then it will be very difficult to earn.  This is due to the advertisers not targeting other international countries.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users