10 replies to this topic

#1 krishunt

krishunt

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:30 PM

I was wondering if you already have a straight talk if buying a phone phone card would count as a purchase.

#2 ChrisMMcD

ChrisMMcD

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

i'm super curious about this too- i purchased a pricey phone and service card, and i got my cashback, but not until i contacted support. i ordered about 4 more times, all orders included a phone with the service card, but no credit yet. next order i might try a different cashback site and see if they can tell me if there are restrictions that may apply to TT too.
Posted Image

#3 krishunt

krishunt

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

View PostChrisMMcD, on 02 January 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

i'm super curious about this too- i purchased a pricey phone and service card, and i got my cashback, but not until i contacted support. i ordered about 4 more times, all orders included a phone with the service card, but no credit yet. next order i might try a different cashback site and see if they can tell me if there are restrictions that may apply to TT too.

Any luck with your other orders getting credit. I did an order about a month ago but did not credit and I am about to do another one but wanted to see if any one had credit yet.

#4 ChrisMMcD

ChrisMMcD

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:10 PM

no luck. also, if you order too many of the free phone with service card packages, they'll blacklist your debit card/home address- they'll claim its a problem with your card, but i think its because they are worried people are trafficking with the phones. i've given up with straight talk  :(
Posted Image

#5 blight

blight

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4486 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

I use Straighttalk, I have boughten Service cards via the TT link, no credit that I know of yet (made 2-3 purchases)......
Posted Image

#6 kaiser10123

kaiser10123

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

I have had no luck getting credit for service card but have found you can at least get the walmart cash back if you buy from walmart that has the cards available now.
Posted Image

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

We have definitely had members credited for shopping through the Straight Talk link. :) They didn't have to go through Wal-Mart.

For future reference, if you ever have Cash Shopping that doesn't credit within three weeks, please submit a support ticket. There are a lot of things we can't submit inquiries on, but with very few exceptions, Cash Shopping isn't one of them!

#8 Makaveliarts

Makaveliarts

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yes, I received 19.80 for the phone I bought from Straight Talk but I did have to submit a ticket. Support usually solves any issues in my experience.

It was very worthwhile IMO. Also, check in the "Shopping Credits Approved" thread stickied in this forum, if you want to see which Online stores have been crediting recently. People also post how long it takes for the earnings to show on their TT account as well.

Cash shopping is underrated to be honest.
Posted Image

#9 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Hey Makaveli, thanks for the positive story and pep talk.  Please take a moment to add a profile picture when you get a chance.  Thanks!

#10 Chrispy

Chrispy

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

I am having similar problems with this site and their cashback. I am waiting another week and contacting support about this. I don`t understand why we are all having problems with this! Hopefully they can straighten this out! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users