Jump to content


Walmart.com


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 amberlyn805

amberlyn805

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:55 AM

I love this one becuase I always order pictures from there and then pick up in store and i can get cash back from it. It only takes about a day to credit to so its fast

#2 JJLego

JJLego

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

That's a great idea. I have pictures printed too, but never thought to go through TT. Thanks for sharing!
Posted Image

#3 bverfever

bverfever

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:18 PM

Just FYI I dont think giftcard orders work from walmart.com. I ordered a $25 starbucks gift card and no credit...
Posted Image

#4 Miexon

Miexon

    Grave Robber

  • Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 05:00 PM

yea walmart has an insanely quick approval rate. It's great because I tend to get nervous when things don't approve within a couple of days. Used walmart.com for a lot of christmas shopping this year!

#5 PracticalDreamer

PracticalDreamer

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:08 PM

Ooh, thanks for the tips everyone, I might just go ahead and give it a try! :)

#6 brittmarie

brittmarie

    TreasureTrooper!

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6667 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postbverfever, on 09 January 2012 - 12:18 PM, said:

Just FYI I dont think giftcard orders work from walmart.com. I ordered a $25 starbucks gift card and no credit...


I'm pretty sure none of the stores give cash back for gift card purchases. At least I know Walmart never has.

#7 Bug

Bug

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 11:48 PM

View PostMiexon, on 09 January 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

yea walmart has an insanely quick approval rate. It's great because I tend to get nervous when things don't approve within a couple of days. Used walmart.com for a lot of christmas shopping this year!

The great thing about the Cash Shopping section is that if you don't see your credit within/after 3 weeks, you can contact support with the day of purchase, purchase order #, your TT ID, and the merchant/store you used. They will look into it and get back to you. :)
ID: 396723

Posted Image


#8 amberlyn805

amberlyn805

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:04 AM

View Postelbichoazul, on 10 January 2012 - 11:48 PM, said:

View PostMiexon, on 09 January 2012 - 05:00 PM, said:

yea walmart has an insanely quick approval rate. It's great because I tend to get nervous when things don't approve within a couple of days. Used walmart.com for a lot of christmas shopping this year!

The great thing about the Cash Shopping section is that if you don't see your credit within/after 3 weeks, you can contact support with the day of purchase, purchase order #, your TT ID, and the merchant/store you used. They will look into it and get back to you. :)


I havent tried any other sites for shopping but I absolutly love walmart so i figured what the heck ill try it. I am really surprised when I saw it credited so fast. So far from what I see TT staff is great when answering questions.

#9 amberlyn805

amberlyn805

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:05 AM

View PostJJLego, on 09 January 2012 - 02:16 AM, said:

That's a great idea. I have pictures printed too, but never thought to go through TT. Thanks for sharing!

I am glad I could help. I didnt know if i would get credit for it. I am glad i found out it does though. I have 3 little kids and I order a lot of pictures.I wish I would have known sooner though lol I could have raked in the cash.

#10 mattre98

mattre98

    Grave Robber

  • VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

Walmart has some new programs coming on line, they may have already come up within some areas. It is a way to make some money by going through Treasure Trooper and save huge amounts of time on shopping. I am still researching the use of coupons and the ability to redeem them when the order is picked up, but do not know this part yet. Below is an explaination of the new program though, and can be used easily with non coupon items.

There is three ways to order from Walmart the first two are ways that have been working for a while. The first is order then ship to your home, pretty much paying for shipping. The second is order from walmart site and have the item shipped to the store, pretty much takes about 5-10 days, but no shipping fee. The last way that is coming on line is shopping from your local store online then go and pick up the order. You still enter through Treasure Trooper, do your normal shopping then your order is ready for pick up at walmart. How awesome is that? An on top of that getting paid for it through TT.

There is a few different list you can also make on Walmart so you do not have to keep searching for the normal items you buy. The one I am using is the "Remind Me" List. I have many of my normal items already listed there getting ready for the new program to come online.

I hope this helps, and like said is an awesome way to make some extra money, and save huge amounts of time.

Matt
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users