10 replies to this topic

#1 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 03:22 AM

Used it twice last couple of days and just sent me straight to the home page and just eaten 2 of my keys
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Enigmaxxx

Enigmaxxx

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

I've just joined treasure troopers and used to keys so far. Both times i was sent to the homepage and lost my keys :(
I'm in UK

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

Unfortunately, many (almost all) of the vault offers at any given time are aimed toward U.S. members only. If there are no offers available for your country, you may be sent back to the homepage without having the opportunity to complete an offer. This is not TreasureTrooper's choice. We would prefer that everything be open to everybody! Sorry.

#4 beer

beer

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:26 AM

View Postempressmom, on 19 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

Unfortunately, many (almost all) of the vault offers at any given time are aimed toward U.S. members only. If there are no offers available for your country, you may be sent back to the homepage without having the opportunity to complete an offer. This is not TreasureTrooper's choice. We would prefer that everything be open to everybody! Sorry.

Please refer my post #1056020 and reply as I think these are "aimed toward U.S. members only", if this is so, it's understood, if not, what's wrong I'm doing, please help. It's then no use of being TT member.

#5 brindha_s

brindha_s

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:35 AM

Treasure vault not working for me?

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:45 AM

View Postbrindha_s, on 15 August 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

Treasure vault not working for me?

Please scroll up to post #3, brindha_s, as this applies to you, too.

#7 Pegasus007

Pegasus007

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 02:45 AM

Why every thing is for U.S players only?? <_< Why not for U.K , India , Pakistan bla bla ????? Why U.S ? because of currency???? Really Not Fair... -_-

#8 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

It's not up to TreasureTrooper. We would prefer to have everything open to everybody! It's the advertisers who are targeting their activities to U.S. members. It may seem unfair, but since they're the ones paying, it's their right to market to whomever they want. We're sorry that there's very little here that you can participate in, but there's nothing we can do about it. :(

#9 Pegasus007

Pegasus007

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Btw i am Unable to use Treasure Vault from the day when i joined it says - Mabutus says Try later ! why ? Timing is 48 hours but today is my third day , Then why it is not starting ?

#10 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostPegasus007, on 01 September 2013 - 11:05 AM, said:

Btw i am Unable to use Treasure Vault from the day when i joined it says - Mabutus says Try later ! why ? Timing is 48 hours but today is my third day , Then why it is not starting ?
Please read the rest of this thread, and your question will be answered.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users