23 replies to this topic

#1 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

That's right - now, when you hit the $20 threshold, you can request that your payment be sent to you right away via Paypal.  Need an extra $30 by next week?  No problem!  Do a few extra offers or surveys!  Posted Image

Stipulations:
1) You must have a US, Verified Paypal account.
2) Any offers/shopping that require a Credit Card to complete will be "locked" until the 15th of the following month (as ALL earnings used to be), along with any earnings from Cash Calls.  Commissions from your referrals' CC offers/shopping will also be locked. (Monthly contest winnings, earnings from Study Storm, and the proceeds of dragon sales are locked as well, and some higher-paying specific studies in Cash Offers may be included at our discretion.)
3) There is a $0.50 fee to be paid via Instant Pay.  (This helps offset the charge that Paypal hits us with.)  (You can earn that $.50 back by posting your Payment Proof in our Payment Proof Photo Album once a month.)  ***VIPs get to waive this fee once per month***
4) Please note that your first Instant Pay can take up to five business days to be deposited into your PayPal account. This gives us time to review your account. Future payments, though, will truly be instant.
Posted Image

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:29 PM

I cashed out my first instant payment earlier!!! WooHoo!!! :wub:

When you go to verify your Treasure Trooper account via phone number, don't panic if you don't get the phone call right away. It took a few minutes before I got the call.

Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Makaveliarts

Makaveliarts

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

Great new feature, I like it!
Posted Image

#4 ljessier

ljessier

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

if i choose not to cash out early will payment still be automaticaly sent around the 15th? what will i be asked on the phone verification?
Posted Image

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,108 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

View Postljessier, on 21 March 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

if i choose not to cash out early will payment still be automaticaly sent around the 15th? what will i be asked on the phone verification?
Yes, if you don't use Instant Pay, payments will still be sent out the old-fashioned way, that is, automatically, the 15th-20th of the month following reaching your minimum.

You'll receive a PIN during the phone call and will have to enter that on the site to validate that it actually is your phone. (The screen to enter the PIN appears immediately after you enter your phone number. I got my call immediately.)

This is the screen that comes up next:

Posted Image

The "locked" amount, in this case, is shopping earnings. (Please note that I had no $0.50 fee deducted because I'm VIP. :))

Once you check the box and click the button, you get this screen:

Posted Image

Pretty darn cool! :D

#6 Tresurfinder

Tresurfinder

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:00 PM

I can't believe it , I was just thinking about this the day before yesterday . I was thinking about posting on the forums here about suggesting to Treasure Trooper about  having some type of instant pay . This is great , more incentive , more motivation , now everybody let't get off that couch and go make some money . Thanks so much Treasure Trooper . Now maybe next you'll let us cash out those platinum coins for amazon gift cards after we earn them . ( Just hoping ) . Thanks again Treasure Trooper  :D

Edited by Tresurfinder, 21 March 2012 - 08:03 PM.

#7 lookatspotrun

lookatspotrun

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

What a nice surprise! I cashed out tonight. Now I'm about a million times more motivated to complete offers and do surveys.
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/applynow

#8 lookatspotrun

lookatspotrun

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:08 AM

View Postlookatspotrun, on 21 March 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

What a nice surprise! I cashed out tonight. Now I'm about a million times more motivated to complete offers and do surveys.
Wow! Woke up this morning and I've already been paid (posted payment proof in that forum thread.) This is so awesome.
Posted Image
www.treasuretrooper.com/applynow

#9 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 11:30 AM

Love it  :D
Posted Image

#10 ChrisMMcD