71 replies to this topic

#21 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

I just had my Easter special splatterback dragon fall into the lake and it did not survive :(.  I guess the special reward dragons are not part of the basic tier 1 dragons.
Posted Image

#22 wonka

wonka

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Hey nikkums! First off thank you so much for your guide. I am very excited to start getting dragons. However, i have a few questions that will help in my motivation to do this endeavor:

1) Could I battle more than one monster per day?
2) How hard are the monsters in terms of item use and whatnot?
3) How long do the monster battles take?
4) For the daily quests, is it a random chance that the dragon will get the items and rewards? Also is it random for the dragon to get hurt or is it based on the dragon's level and strength and whatnot?
5) Does each dragon's Loves, Hates and Dislikes, etc. stay the same or do they vary each day?
6) How much time do you spend in dragon maintenance per day?

Edited by wonka, 05 January 2013 - 11:55 AM.

#23 moomoofarm

moomoofarm

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

I'm not sure how specific I can be without breaking any rules, so some of my answers are on the vague side:

1) Could I battle more than one monster per day?
Assuming you are referring to the monsters in the quest portal: no.

2) How hard are the monsters in terms of item use and whatnot?
Assuming you are referring to the monsters in the quest portal: you can not use combat items when battling the monsters. Whether you win or lose depends on your dragon.

3) How long do the monster battles take?
Assuming you are referring to the monsters in the quest portal: again, depends on your dragon.

4) Is the limit for daily quests 1 dragon per day? It wasn't specified in the guide.
Yes. You may use the quest portal only once per day, and you can use any adult dragon that is not in the med station.

5) Does each dragon's Loves, Hates and Dislikes, etc. stay the same or do they vary each day?
They remain the same.

6) How much time do you spend in dragon maintenance per day?
As much or as little as you want.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

#24 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

In regards to your previous question #4: 4) Is the limit for daily quests 1 dragon per day? It wasn't specified in the guide.

The guide does specify: The Quest Portal allows you to send one Adult Dragon on a daily Quest where it can win an item, win a cash prize, or be sent to the Medical Station for Quest Trauma.

In regards to your current edited question #4: 4) For the daily quests, is it a random chance that the dragon will get the items and rewards? Also is it random for the dragon to get hurt or is it based on the dragon's level and strength and whatnot?

There is no way to know what you are going to face when you enter the portal, as it is completely random. Your dragon can experience Quest Trauma by losing to one of the four monsters: (Splectopod, Carnopede, Ripgrinder, or Nightscream) or by not surviving one of the four climate situations: (Lightning, Frozen Lake, Jungle, or Desert).

All other questions have been answered by moomoofarm123 if they were in fact about the monsters in the quest portals.

Posted Image Posted Image

#25 xXxBlackRose

xXxBlackRose

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

Thank you so much for such an extensive and helpful guide. Being a game junky, I love the dragons feature. It's addictive as well as rewarding!
Posted Image

#26 Slatz181

Slatz181

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:31 AM

Can dragons naturally grow from baby/adolescent to adult without any potions etc?
Posted Image

#27 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:58 AM

View PostSlatz181, on 23 January 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

Can dragons naturally grow from baby/adolescent to adult without any potions etc?
If by potions you mean growth hormones, yes.  It's called feeding.

View Postnikkums, on 25 April 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

Dragon Food is used to feed Baby/Adolescent Dragons. You must feed Baby/Adolescent Dragons at least once every 24 hours. It is recommended to feed your Baby/Adolescent Dragon at least 5 minutes before the timer reaches 24:00:00. If you forget to feed your Baby/Adolescent Dragon it will moved to the Medical Station for Malnutrition.
It takes 168 hours in the Dragon Cave for a Baby Dragon to become an Adolescent Dragon. It takes 168 hours in the Dragon Cave for an Adolescent Dragon to become an Adult Dragon. Any time your dragon spends in the Medical Station due to Malnutrition does not count towards the 168 hours your Baby/Adolescent Dragon needs to mature.

Posted Image

#28 irshad9998

irshad9998

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:52 AM

nice info bro
Posted Image

#29 KatieBear

KatieBear

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

I love this guide! So helpful!

#30 klickjobs

klickjobs

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:48 AM

I would like to thank you a lot nikkums for this great guide! It helps a lot and is very well written.
You've done a wonderful job!

Looking forward to the new dragons ....and prices/prizes :)
Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users