• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:03 PM

View Postababab, on 20 February 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

View Postnikkums, on 09 February 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

View Postababab, on 09 February 2013 - 07:40 PM, said:

thats crazy the snapraptor is $5! lol:P

Any dragons that you buy through Cogg's Coop or that are offered as a reward have always been a Tier 1, so it makes perfect sense that it's $5. I suspected as much when I got the snapraptor, but I always like having factual
proof.

Then the Snowbolt is A Tier 1 because I bought it at coggs coop!

Yes, that would be what the means, however, I won't add it to the guide without proof. I've seen several members that now have a snowbolt, so it's only a matter of time before there is a screenshot showing it's value.

Posted Image Posted Image

#42 ababab

ababab

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:20 AM

Oh okay i will screenshot how much it costs when i get the chance to!
Join TreasureTrooper its the best GPT site.Earn with surveys,offers,tasks and more to Join click the banner below.
Posted Image

#43 icehammer51

icehammer51

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:42 AM

This Dragon Guide is great, not sure how people raised dragons before this was around!  I probably look at it atleast once a week!  Thanks Nikkums for the guide, its helped me raise 4 dragons so far!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 liss614

liss614

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:11 PM

is anyone willing to give me their email address to help me get human touches.  i still need like 15 and am at a total loss

#45 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,106 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postliss614, on 11 April 2013 - 01:11 PM, said:

is anyone willing to give me their email address to help me get human touches.  i still need like 15 and am at a total loss

Sorry, liss614, but we don't allow the posting of email addresses on the forum. You'll have to get your touches on your own. (After all, part of the point is to promote your link and try to get people to sign up as your referrals. Virtually everybody here is already a member! :)) Have you tried Facebook?

#46 liss614

liss614

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

i have done facebook and emails. that is how i got the ten i got. but now im stuck. lol

#47 Jae_Shin

Jae_Shin

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

I have a question. When you sell dragons (for example, a Shimmerfly), is the money real-life money that goes into my account? Or is it something I use in the Trade Hut and the like?

#48 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,106 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:12 PM

It's real money, Jae_Shin. It credits to your account balance just as an offer or survey approval does. :) (Please note, though, that dragon sales are one of the categories of earnings locked till the 15th of the following month--a full listing is in the first post here--so it won't be immediately available for Instant Pay.)

#49 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,582 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

Looky what I found in my nest!

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image

#50 kitten

kitten

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 40 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 09:53 AM

thanks so much for the guide, nikkums, really helpful..

well, i'm curious about your dragon banner.. the dragon color is purple, and its an adult needler.. is it a new species? :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users