83 replies to this topic

#81 cashmee

cashmee

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 07:36 AM

UUUGH well THAT sucks! I went today to sell my dragon, after finally reading this page, so I go through the steps and it tells me

"This dragon was deformed when you stepped on it as an egg. As a result, Cogg will not purchase it, and there are no valuable scales to harvest."

So what do I do with him now? And why does it say that
Posted Image

#82 Adman1989

Adman1989

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:33 PM

Anyone know if you can battle a nightscream more than once if you beat it? Is it a one per dragon thing or one per account thing?

#83 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9396 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:26 PM

View Postcashmee, on 15 September 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

UUUGH well THAT sucks! I went today to sell my dragon, after finally reading this page, so I go through the steps and it tells me

"This dragon was deformed when you stepped on it as an egg. As a result, Cogg will not purchase it, and there are no valuable scales to harvest."

So what do I do with him now? And why does it say that

After the dragon feature launched, anyone that had not participated in the feature was given a Freebie egg for free. No Freebie dragon, regardless of how you got it, is capable of ever being sold. However, you will eventually be able to harvest it for a lump sum of scales. In order to do that you first need to win 10 level 1 dragon battles. After that you will then be given the option to de-deform the dragon for 35 dragon scales. After you de-deform the dragon, you will then be able to harvest it.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#84 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9396 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:30 PM

View PostAdman1989, on 10 October 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

Anyone know if you can battle a nightscream more than once if you beat it? Is it a one per dragon thing or one per account thing?

You only have multiple chances to fight the different portal monsters until you successfully beat it. Once you beat it, you will never encounter it again with any other dragon.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users