12 replies to this topic

#1 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,561 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:13 AM

Fight Night takes place every Friday Night, from 8 PM EST - 10 PM EST, in the chat room.

During this time participants dragons will not:
- go to the Medical Center for losing
- receive regular level rewards for winning
- be able to be trained after losing
- be able to level up after winning

What is the point then, you might ask? This is a great way to watch and learn the importance of each dragon battle stat. Since each member must learn this on their own, having the opportunity to have your dragon battle many dragons in a row, with different ranges in dragon stats, can be very helpful.

Plus, Fight Night has its own categories and rewards for winners:
- most Splatterback wins = 3 dragon medicines and 5 of every dragon combat upgrade
- most Timbertail wins  = 3 dragon medicines and 5 of every dragon combat upgrade
- most Snagon wins = 3 dragon medicines and 5 of every dragon combat upgrade
- most Cloudburst wins  = 3 dragon medicines and 5 of every dragon combat upgrade
- most losses = a free dragon egg
- overall level 1 dragon = 30 scales
- overall level 2 dragon = 35 scales
- overall level 3 dragon = 40 scales
As well as, each trooper that participates in at least 10 Fight Night battles will get 3 random dragon combat upgrades.

If you don't have the Training Grounds, you will be temporarily given it to use for the duration of Fight Night.
If you don't have an adult dragon, you can get a free deformed one during Fight Night, as long as you have never had an adult dragon before.

Special Note - If your dragon is an overall battle winner on level 1, level 2, or level 3, that dragon will not be able to fight during Fight Night again within the month.

Special Note - A Nightshade can only fight on level 2 or higher during Fight Night. A Shimmerfly can only fight on level 3 or higher during Fight Night.

Come in the chat room for Fight Night tonight and let us show you how it works! B)

In order to participate in Fight Night, you must have a registered chat name. If you don't already have one you can follow these steps and create one today:
- Sign in to your Treasure Trooper Account
- Click My Profile
- Scroll down to the Register/Link Chat Account section
- Fill in your desired information
- Scroll down to the very bottom where it says Confirmation
- Enter your Treasure Trooper password to confirm the linking of your chat account
- Click Update
- Enter chat with your now Registered/Linked chat name and password

Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Dossify

Dossify

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:37 PM

That's very helpful! Thanks!!!
Posted Image

#3 Virus_g6n

Virus_g6n

Metal Detector

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

I'll have to try this out this Friday. Just one question, is it possible to use the enhancements and whatnot during that (free of charge?)
Posted Image

#4 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:18 PM

View PostVirus_g6n, on 11 July 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

I'll have to try this out this Friday. Just one question, is it possible to use the enhancements and whatnot during that (free of charge?)
    Nope you'll have to use your own if you are going to use them
    Posted Image

#5 winnerme

winnerme

Beginner

• New Trooper
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:32 AM

I cant Wait till Friday it will be fun but i still need an adult dragon  

Sorry, but egglinks are not allowed here or on any other TT affiliated site.  Please review the rules before you continue to post on the forum.  Thanks.
    Posted Image

#6 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,380 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:08 PM

View Postwinnerme, on 13 October 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

Sorry, but egglinks are not allowed here or on any other TT affiliated site.  Please review the rules before you continue to post on the forum.  Thanks.
    You can get the Freebie (random tier 1 dragon) during fight night, as long as you've never had an adult dragon.
    Posted Image

#7 winnerme

winnerme

Beginner

• New Trooper
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:45 PM

View Postryan337lee, on 13 October 2012 - 01:08 PM, said:

View Postwinnerme, on 13 October 2012 - 10:32 AM, said:

You can get the Freebie (random tier 1 dragon) during fight night, as long as you've never had an adult dragon.
    thanks about the dragon fight
    i am sorry about the egg link i saw other posts with them in it so i thought it was fine i will fix that
    Posted Image

#8 winnerme

winnerme

Beginner

• New Trooper
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:48 PM

wait can you have egg link banners as your signature
    Posted Image

#9 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
    • PipPipPipPip
    • 1,380 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

View Postwinnerme, on 13 October 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

No, however if you'd like to have the "show off" dragon banner added to your signature you may.  You of course have to have a dragon that's been hatched and in your cave in order to obtain one.  If you are looking to complete the touches you should try posting it on your Facecbook wall (send to friends, just don't post it on TT's pages), other forums that permit it, blogs and any other social media that allows it.  Good luck.
    Posted Image

#10 winnerme

winnerme

Beginner

• New Trooper
    • 19 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Postryan337lee, on 13 October 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

View Postwinnerme, on 13 October 2012 - 07:48 PM, said:

No, however if you'd like to have the "show off" dragon banner added to your signature you may.  You of course have to have a dragon that's been hatched and in your cave in order to obtain one.  If you are looking to complete the touches you should try posting it on your Facecbook wall (send to friends, just don't post it on TT's pages), other forums that permit it, blogs and any other social media that allows it.  Good luck.
    thanks for the help
    Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users