• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 momo

momo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Sorry if there is a thread on this, but I couldn't find anything on this. I have taken ALOT of cash offers and only some of them approve, so I am worried if cash shopping would do the same to me. I would like to ask if anyone has done it, please tell me your procedure so I don't mess up and not get credited. Also if it doesn't credit, is it possible to stil get credited through an invoice /receipt from the store? Thanks

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:21 AM

Cash Shopping is very reliable, and unlike with offers, if something doesn't credit within three weeks, TreasureTrooper can submit an inquiry. (There are a few merchants who don't allow this, but the overwhelming majority do.) That doesn't automatically mean that it will be approved, however. The most common reason for shopping not to credit is if someone has browsed the merchant's site before, not through TreasureTrooper's link, and then goes back through TT to make the purchase. What this can do is maintain cookies from the previous visit, sometimes overriding the connection to TT, and awarding the cashback to some often unknown search function that was totally unintended by the purchaser. For example, I get emails from magazines.com, and these often contain good deals. If I connect through a link in the email, find something I want, and then return to TT, click the link here, and make the purchase, it's possible that I wouldn't get the cashback because I made the initial contact with the magazines.com site through another route. (I haven't tried this, but it's a credible scenario.) The way around this is always to clear your browser's cookies immediately before clicking on TT's merchant link and making a purchase. There's really very little else that can go wrong with shopping, though. In order to submit an inquiry--and let me emphasize that this is usually not necessary, as shopping tends to credit well--you will need the date of purchase, your order number, and the amount of the purchase excluding tax and shipping. (Please note that if you return an item, your cashback will understandably be reduced, even if it's already been credited or paid out.)

#3 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

See Shopping Credits Approved for a list of all the stores that people have successfully received credit from.
Posted Image

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

View Postryan337lee, on 06 January 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

See Shopping Credits Approved for a list of all the stores that people have successfully received credit from.
Please note that many TreasureTrooper members do not post on the forum, so this list is incomplete. In other words, if you don't find a merchant listed here, that doesn't mean that shopping there hasn't yielded a reward. :)

#5 jamrow37

jamrow37

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

looking forward to testing out this feature.
Posted Image

#6 DaMegster013

DaMegster013

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

Just tried Ouidad and I hope it credits!
Posted Image

#7 laphotographieestmavie

laphotographieestmavie

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:19 AM

Murad works extremely well! iTunes is my favorite, though!

Posted Image

Liste de contrôle:
[]Terminez la chasse au tréssor - terminé lundi, le 15 avril, 2013

[]Become a VIP

[]Breed Shimmerfly

[] Achieve 'happiness'

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 DaMegster013

DaMegster013

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

I have only gotten credit from Itunes and I love it.
Posted Image

#9 ss425

ss425

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:26 AM

I do quite a bit through Walgreens and Walmart and they credit within 24 hours for me.
Posted Image

#10 fragment54

fragment54

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:40 AM

Yeah iTunes consistently credits for me.  Norton also worked well.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users