52 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Now, get a free Dragon Egg when you've completed 100 Cash Searches!  This is in addition to the Arrowheads that are randomly awarded upon successful searches.  Our search engine is powered by Google, so the results are exactly the same.  The only difference is... we give you free stuff for just for searching!

Remember, rewards are only given for honest, legitimate searches.  A legitimate search is one in which you have a genuine interest in the topic you are searching for, and are interacting with the search results.  Enjoy!

#2 rilesemo

rilesemo

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 33 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Awesome! Always good to see treasuretrooper come up with different ways to reward it's users.

#3 Sweetums

Sweetums

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Was just wondering if there could be another reward besides a free egg for those of us who already have all the tiers of dragons. Like scales or an adult dragon. I still want to do searches to get the random arrowheads but really do not want another egg unless it might be one of the new breeds that are rumored to be coming.

Thanks!
Posted Image

#4 botdfismyaddiction

botdfismyaddiction

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

Yay a free egg :) Except I can't even manage my freebie dragon :D
Posted Image

#5 Mekevin255

Mekevin255

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

This sounds like a really good offer. It's going to take me about 2 months just to get the egg. Lol.

#6 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:35 PM

Hey bot and mekevin, welcome to the forums.  If the four of you that responded here could please consider adding an avatar to your profile that represents you, that would be appreciated!

#7 botdfismyaddiction

botdfismyaddiction

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostTreasure, on 15 January 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

Hey bot and mekevin, welcome to the forums.  If the four of you that responded here could please consider adding an avatar to your profile that represents you, that would be appreciated!

Done :P
Posted Image

#8 surveyguy

surveyguy

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

Eggcellent idea! Thank you TreasureTrooper!
Posted Image

#9 befeeter

befeeter

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hi!
I was wondering if there is a time limit for this offer. If we don't use the search box every day, how much time do we have to complete the 100 Cash Searches in order to get the free egg?
Posted Image

#10 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

View Postbefeeter, on 19 January 2013 - 07:48 AM, said:

Hi!
I was wondering if there is a time limit for this offer. If we don't use the search box every day, how much time do we have to complete the 100 Cash Searches in order to get the free egg?
Only 3 searches per day count toward the 100 searches.  As for there being a time limit, there is none that I am aware.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users