#51 fredmrmins

fredmrmins

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 91 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:08 PM

View PostTreasure, on 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

Now, get a free Dragon Egg when you've completed 100 Cash Searches!  This is in addition to the Arrowheads that are randomly awarded upon successful searches.  Our search engine is powered by Google, so the results are exactly the same.  The only difference is... we give you free stuff for just for searching!

Remember, rewards are only given for honest, legitimate searches.  A legitimate search is one in which you have a genuine interest in the topic you are searching for, and are interacting with the search results.  Enjoy!

Is this still possible? I don't believe I've ever used Search prior to today, but a free egg is a free egg.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#52 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

View Postfredmrmins, on 06 October 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

View PostTreasure, on 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

Now, get a free Dragon Egg when you've completed 100 Cash Searches!  This is in addition to the Arrowheads that are randomly awarded upon successful searches.  Our search engine is powered by Google, so the results are exactly the same.  The only difference is... we give you free stuff for just for searching!

Remember, rewards are only given for honest, legitimate searches.  A legitimate search is one in which you have a genuine interest in the topic you are searching for, and are interacting with the search results.  Enjoy!

Is this still possible? I don't believe I've ever used Search prior to today, but a free egg is a free egg.

Yes this is still possible, I completed it in the last few months.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

Please note that only three searches per day count toward the free egg, so it'll take you a little over a month of regular searching, but yes, this is definitely still in effect. Also, you'll need to purchase a nest through Cogg's Coop in order for your free egg to show up. Otherwise, it has no place to rest while it's waiting to hatch! :) Best wishes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users