• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 hellokitty

hellokitty

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

So my first check should be arriving in the next 1-3 weeks, will i actually get? like im still a bit weary on this whole thing.

#2 angeld

angeld

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 42 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

Yes,i received mine . It was my first check too and i live in Brazil. It took a little bit to get here,like 1 month and 2 weeks . You can see it under the payment proof page. My name is Izabel .$23,10

Hope it helps. :)

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:47 PM

hello, hellokitty...

If you're in the US then it should only take a week or so.  Sorry to hear that you're so "weary!"  Try taking a nap :)

#4 replymail2009

replymail2009

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

This site is very legit. No need in feeling weary. I have got paid by check and paypal by them.
Posted Image

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Posthellokitty, on 17 January 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

So my first check should be arriving in the next 1-3 weeks, will i actually get? like im still a bit weary on this whole thing.

Yes, you will get it. But I recommend Paypal. With the instant pay feature, you would have received your money already.

#6 botdfismyaddiction

botdfismyaddiction

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

View PostMikeSol, on 17 January 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

View Posthellokitty, on 17 January 2013 - 05:05 PM, said:

Yes, you will get it. But I recommend Paypal. With the instant pay feature, you would have received your money already.

Depends on what country the OP is from ;)
Posted Image

#7 pixiestar

pixiestar

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

I just got my check a couple of days ago and was pretty excited to see that I got it! Haven't posted proof of it yet, hopefully I remember before I go to the bank with it.
Posted Image

#8 Harber123

Harber123

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 02:13 AM

This site is definitely not for Nigerians because I've never gotten any surveys..Even the cash offers I complete have been on pending ever since.I doubt if I'm going to ever make any money at this rate and I really put much of my effort into this.
I should probably consider deleting my account since it seems like a waste of time with no gain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recieving, treasure trooper, checks, money, mail

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users