• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 markrenan_25

markrenan_25

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

Is there a way to dispose freebie in cave beside de-deforming it?

Is there another way of de-deforming it beside having 10 fights in Training Ground?
Posted Image

#2 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:44 AM

View Postmarkrenan_25, on 23 January 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Is there a way to dispose freebie in cave beside de-deforming it?

Is there another way of de-deforming it beside having 10 fights in Training Ground?
No to both.  Some additional info that might be useful is that the Freebie will not be sent to the Medical Station after losing a fight, while in level 10.  So you can train the Freebie more easily (while in level 1) since you do not require additional medicines upon of the training session in order to train it.
Posted Image

#3 botdfismyaddiction

botdfismyaddiction

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Also, I've noticed that my freebie didn't go to the medical station even if ignored for several weeks (I went on a vacation)...
Posted Image

#4 mattrgs

mattrgs

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:14 PM

Does you mean that it only doesn't go to the medical station while it is in level 1.
Do you also mean that it turns into a different dragon after level 1.

#5 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

View Postmattrgs, on 05 February 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

Does you mean that it only doesn't go to the medical station while it is in level 1.
Do you also mean that it turns into a different dragon after level 1.
Any fight it loses during the first level (0-10 wins) will not result in the dragon being sent to the med station, it will still lose pride so you may train it.  When it hits 10 wins you can then de-deform it (35 scales) which will allow it to be useable again and lift the restrictions it previously had, i.e. breeding and plucking/harvesting (not sure about selling).  Additionally, it will not be sent to the med station due to losing a fight.  It will still be the exact same dragon.
Posted Image

#6 StargazerM42

StargazerM42

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:42 AM

Wow, wish I knew that about the med station before I purchased one for my Freebie. lol
Posted Image

#7 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

View PostStargazerM42, on 29 May 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

Wow, wish I knew that about the med station before I purchased one for my Freebie. lol
Well if you are going  to use it in the Quest Portal it's still possible it will be sent to the med station due to quest trauma.  Also, when you eventually get other dragons the med station will be important.
Posted Image

#8 StargazerM42

StargazerM42

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

Thanks for that warning. I didn't think of the portal.
Posted Image

#9 N1ghtshade3

N1ghtshade3

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

So was claiming the Freebie a bad idea? How much does it usually cost to train an adult dragon? 35 scales?

#10 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

View PostN1ghtshade3, on 21 June 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

So was claiming the Freebie a bad idea? How much does it usually cost to train an adult dragon? 35 scales?
The Freebie will still technically be cheaper than starting from scratch. 15 (Egg) + 12 (heat lamp bulbs) + 14 (food) = 41 (Adult Dragon).  The Freebie also has other advantages:
1) Instantly an adult, ready for Fight Night
2) While it's fighting in Level 1 (the first 10 wins) it will not be send to the med station for lossing, thus saving scales
3) Does not go to the med station due to depression (complete loss of trust)
4) A normal dragon may cost more to make if you miss feeding times (medicine is required) or if you feed too early and the 14th feeding will not hit the 336 hours required.  

The real downside to the Freebie is you cannot sell it, even after your de-deform it.  So you decide if not being able to sell it (you can still harvest and pluck after de-deformation) is not worth the benefits.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users