• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 duyduc256

duyduc256

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:17 PM

I'm newbie here. I'm trying to know all about TreasureTropper. So far, I can know almost function here except Treasure Vault. Can everyone tell me about it? Or you can show a link to the guidance topic about it. Thank you so much.
Posted Image

#2 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:52 PM

Treasure Vault is basically going to be 3 sign-up offers.  Fill out the info, go through the "survey" of offers, and confirm as needed and you should be good.  Definitely recommend clearing cookies and having a fresh email prior to entering the vault.
Posted Image

#3 goddevil

goddevil

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

Whenever I click Treasure vault, it displays :

You currently have 1 vault key.

Posted Image

What does it mean?

#4 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1379 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postgoddevil, on 06 February 2013 - 12:05 AM, said:

Whenever I click Treasure vault, it displays :

You currently have 1 vault key.

Posted Image

What does it mean?

Two things.  One, the Vault can only be access once every 48 hours.  Two, if waited 48 hours and it used one of your keys, it could be there are no offers available for you (typically due to what country you are from).
Posted Image

#5 Joeko

Joeko

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

Be aware, at this present time the vault doesnt work for UK members.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:03 AM

Well, does it work for US members at this present time? I went in for the first time ever just now and I don't really know what happened. I had 5 keys to start with. I had never opened the Vault before this. When I clicked Enter, a page opened up where you could register on a site for child actors, supposedly a place that helps you get your kids into movies and commercials, etc.  So I registered and then spent a little time on the site looking around.

But then I was ready to move on, and I thought there was supposed to be several different offers for me in the Vault, but I didn't see any. I was still on the kid casting site, and there wasn't anything to click to leave and go to the next offer.
The only thing I saw was a banner near top of page that looked like not a part of the kid casting site, that said to check the status of your gift, click here or something similar. So I clicked it, and at least it did say Treasure Trooper at the top, but other than that, there was nothing there that I recognized at all. It said to login using the email address I had signed up with, and since it said Treasure Trooper right there, I tried logging in with the email address I signed up to TT with, but it said it wasn't recognized. I tried a couple others I have, knowing that made no sense, but nothing worked.

It said if I forgot my email address that it could be found on the newsletter I get in my email. That doesn't make much sense either. If I know what email address you're sending my newsletter to, then I would know what to sign in with, and I wouldn't have to go to my email box to get the newsletter to find the email address of the mailbox I'm in when I go to get the newsletter!

Anyway, so I was unable to log ing, and I don't even know what I was trying to log in to. I don't think it was Treasure Trooper though. I clicked on the only other link there was, that said HELP or FAQ, and it was a long page of questions about what I do not know. All about how to get my gift and completing offers and referring friends... What gift? And what offers? I guess I saw the one offer (the kid casting agency thing) but that was it. No idea what this is talking about, Why is there no introduction explaining what this is?

So I didn't see anything else here that I could waste more of my time on, so all I could see to do was X out of the page and close it. Of course then, I'm back at the Treasure Trooper page to enter the Vault. But I'm outside the Vault, of course. So knowing it was futile, I clicked Enter Vault anyway, and was told I have 4 keys but that I have to wait and come back later.

So what was that all about? i guess all I am pretty sure of is that I wasted a key and an offer, right?

I'm also pretty sure that that is not the way it's supposed to work.

But i don't know what I could have done any differently to get a different result.

Maybe this isn't even a thing here on the site these days.

Anybody know more than I do?

Thanks

#7 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 February 2017 - 05:22 AM

OK Well, after posting that question above, I went back to my forum search results where I started out looking for info on the Treasure Vault, and I read all the rest of those posts, and I see now that what happened to me is pretty common. Been happening since at least 2011! Strange. But anyway, so unless there's new info, I guess I already have the answer to what I was asking.

Thx again

#8 isaac10991

isaac10991

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 08:15 PM

View Postduyduc256, on 05 February 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

I'm newbie here. I'm trying to know all about TreasureTropper. So far, I can know almost function here except Treasure Vault. Can everyone tell me about it? Or you can show a link to the guidance topic about it. Thank you so much.
is vault still up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users