• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SM-dood

SM-dood

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:40 PM

Many TT users have at least one Dragon they take care of, wether it is a Freebie or not. I'd like to write a short guide of tips on how to take care of your Dragon so that it does not get sent to the dragon Medical Station/Infirmary. This will focus on the basics of taking care of a Dragon.

First, make sure you have the necessary things to raise your Dragon. The basics needed will be the Medical Station, a nest, and space in your cave for your Dragon. Item-wise, you will need Dragon Food, and most likely you will need to use medicine at some point. If you have a Freebie, a nest and food is not really needed.

If your Dragon is still maturing, I highly recommend to always keep around a piece of Dragon Food or two at all times, and a bottle of medicine if you cannot check on your Dragon regularly.

After your Dragon has finished maturing (or after you get your Freebie), you'll want to figure out what its favorite activities are to max its happiness percentage. Things it loves to do will raise it by 10%, Likes will raise it by 5%, Neutral does not raise or lower its percentage, Dislikes lower it by 20%, and Hates will lower it by 30%.

Your first activity you pick for your Dragon is technically impossible to determine wether it will like it or not, so you might want to make sure you have a bottle of medicine just incase while doing this. I like to personally try all activities at least once, just to get the "???"s out of the way. However, I recommend to always have your dragon at at least 11% happiness, or 31%, before choosing an unknown activity, as if it gets to 0%, your Dragon will be diagnosed with depression and will need a bottle of medicine to recover. When it does recover, it will only have 1% happiness.

I hope this has helped anyone who is new to raising dragons.

And if you have yet to register for TT, here's a quick link back to there:
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/786203

Edited by SM-dood, 27 February 2013 - 09:09 PM.

#2 powell59

powell59

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

I havent bought a dragon egg yet because i am afraid I wont have enough scales to keep it healthy all the time, how many scales would you recommend having ready to use before hatching an egg.

Thanks!

#3 SM-dood

SM-dood

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

You have an egg, so you already have a nest, which is good.
I don't have any specifics for how many scales you should have, but if you already have space in your cave and an infirmary (if not, buy those first before hatching your egg), try for at least 10 minimum. Each Dragon Food costs 1 scale, and if you need medicine, that's 5 scales.

Edit: Edited first post due to percentage errors, thanks to ryan337lee for clarifying me on that.

Edited by SM-dood, 27 February 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#4 powell59

powell59

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

cool sounds good. cant wait to get a dragon of my own! haha

#5 Dragonprincess

Dragonprincess

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

i have a dragon

Posted Image

Egg links are not permitted on the Forum or any other TT affiliated site.

Edited by ryan337lee, 27 February 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#6 ababab

ababab

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Good Guide SM-dood!

It really helped me alot!
Posted Image

#7 StargazerM42

StargazerM42

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Really helped!

Got my own dragon now and am on my way to finding its interests.
Posted Image

#8 Jessie0922

Jessie0922

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:54 PM

great guide! Ill pass it on to some friends! :)

#9 thehero5549

thehero5549

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

One tip is not to use it..but other than that make sure it trusts you too..that can help..and make sure to have potions lying around so you can use it for portals and what not.

#10 NicoDAngelo

NicoDAngelo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 02:26 PM

Mine keeps dying in the portal, any advice?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users