• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Arctica

Arctica

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

I've been a Smash Bros fan ever since Smash64 came out. I've played all three to death, and was wondering if any of you guys are fans? For a long time I would have said Melee was my favorite of the three, but this year I started playing Smash 64 online with some of the best players in the world, and it is FUN! Anyway, for those of you who do play, what characters do you play? Who are your favorite players? Oh, and just for fun,

Favorite Smash Bros Melee players:

Favorite Smash64 players:

I actually had the privilege of playing with Superboomfan. He is insanely good.
Posted Image

#2 icehammer51

icehammer51

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:28 AM

I loved smash bros 64, but my favorite has been super smash bros brawl for the wii.  I am basically unstoppable with rob.  Lol this made me miss the game since I haven't played in at least 8 months.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 devilhunter

devilhunter

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 03:57 AM

Super smash bros 64 is the best and i like Samus and Captain Falcon
Posted Image

#4 Hydrojin

Hydrojin

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

I only played a little of Smash 64. Right now my favorite is still melee. But Smash wiiu/3ds is second. It just seems like Melee had the most work and love put into it. the games after that seem to lack a lot of things. Especially the newest smash. Like the intro video was just reused video from the reveal trailers and ingame battles. Melee had an actual visual that was made specifically to be an introduction video. However, smash 4 has the best character roster in the series.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users