• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 lauraslenk

lauraslenk

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

So the last couple of days I've had trouble with DS 8. I take the whole survey and everything goes well but then I get to the end screen and dotted circle is present but it is not spinning. So I get through the whole survey but then at the very end its really just a waste because it doesn't go through. Thats what is so frustrating because everything goes the way it should until the very end. The silly circle just isnt spinning. And then I took the survey again today and the circle was spinning today and I still never received the credit. And I tried it again and then I was too late because it DQ'd me by saying Posted Image
  • Confirm that you have entered the URL correctly.
  • The page may have been removed.
  • Content may have expired.
Visit the InsightExpress Home Page
Sorry I'm venting and I probably shouldn't complain but has anyone ever gone through this before ????
Posted Image

#2 lauraslenk

lauraslenk

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Ok so I did end up getting it to go through. Lol. Hard work and perserverance :) But if anyone ever does struggle with this, the only thing I can suggest is to try to clear you history and your cache and your cookies. After this try entering DS 8 again.
Posted Image

#3 Bug

Bug

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Yes, I have this problem a lot. I also clear my history, cookies, cache, etc. and try different browsers. Still doesn't go through sometimes, but c'est la vie. :)
ID: 396723

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daily Survey #8, DS8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users