1 reply to this topic

#1 crossfold

crossfold

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hey everyone,
First of all, I'd like to say that I am new to this website. Not that I'm new to the online earning business but I've never done earning without investment since I was an internet marketer.

Back to the point, I am from India and I joined this website because this website said that it accepted "indian paypal accounts". Okay so this was the reason I actually thought that I could earn some money in here. But later today, as I was checking through the surveys, none of the surveys are available for my country. Is it that there are very few surveys and cash tasks for India or is there a specific time when there is a flow of surveys and tasks ?

If there are less surveys then it would be difficult to even reach the $20 payout.
Help will be appreciated. Thanks a lot :)

#2 ryan337lee

ryan337lee

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

Unfortunately it is true that offers and surveys are limited for individuals outside of the US (Canada and UK have decent amount, but still less).  I recommend doing whatever offers you have access to, being sure to clear cookies and using unique emails.  Check the daily surveys through the day when you have time and see if there's a particular time when surveys open up.  Cash tasks tend to be more internationally friendly so check out which ones you can do, a few if not all of this have a 24 hour cycle in which they become accessible.  Lastly, referral commissions can help you hit that payout minimum.  Use whatever networking techniques/tools/programs/websites that you know to help build your referral base.  Good Luck!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: india, surveys, tasks, cash surveys, not available

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users