Why Is My Cash Still Locked Im So Confused??

InstaPayment Locked Cash paypal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Nishaallen29

Nishaallen29

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:28 AM

Hi I am so confused i have earned about $37 and I tried to cash out earlier this month and was told this.

$31.40
Amount Locked:

$23.25
Instant Pay Fee:
$0.50
Amount Eligible:

$7.65
Now i read thru the forum and i see that since i made cash calls my funds were going to be locked until the 15th. so today is the 15th and i went to try and get yet another insta payment thru paypal and this is what i get today ??
Amount Due:
$37.15

Amount Locked:
$16.00

Instant Pay Fee:
$0.50

Amount Eligible:
$20.65
Posted Image

I don't understand why is $16 still locked on my account and also if i don't hurry and make an insta payment like i want are they just going to send me a check for the $20.65??? can some one please help.. thanks

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:28 PM

Account-specific inquiries are best handled through the ticket system, accessible via the Support tab at the top of the page on the main site.

#3 Nishaallen29

Nishaallen29

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Yeah I wrote to them too but it takes forever to get a response and I want my cash sent thru paypal. it makes no sense to get a check for such a small amt like that when you have to pay fees to cash it etc... I don't know if they are gonna send my cash in a check somewhere or what .. I just want a paypal payment.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 08:36 PM

Really? It "takes forever"? You received a response to your initial ticket within about 8 hours. Your second inquiry was just answered in under five hours. :huh:

Your payment will come via the method you chose on your My Profile page. If you chose PayPal, your payment will be deposited in your PayPal account (assuming it's verified) by August 20. (If you chose PayPal and your account is not verified, your payment will be reversed, and you'll have to wait till next month.) If you chose to receive a check, your check will be mailed out by August 20.

#5 draker89

draker89

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

I have a question. I just completed the creditreport.com cash offer for $12.00 dollars. and the description said to make an account and pay a $1 and receive your credit reports and score. it doesn't say anything at all about staying on for any amount of time or anything like that. and about five minutes later it said that I had been credited the $12.00 to my account. then I go to my treasure to try to instant pay however, it said I couldn't because the $12.00 was locked. and I am very confused because I don't understand why it would be locked when I did everything it had said to do and the offer never said that I had to stay on for any certain amount of time...so can you please tell me what's going on and why the $12.00 I completed is locked when I cant see any reason at all for it to be....

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

Earnings from any activity (offers or shopping) that requires a credit or debit card are automatically locked till the 15th of the month following completion. The advertisers may credit you quickly, but they don't go back and do an audit till they're ready to pay TreasureTrooper around the middle of next month; at that point, they could decide--not in your case specifically, but speaking generally--that something wasn't actually done properly and then reverse the credit. If we've already paid the member, then it can be difficult for us to recover it, so locking such earnings protects us from paying out money that will not be reimbursed. You can find further details about locked earnings here.

#7 Nichols3018

Nichols3018

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 06:26 AM

Im haveing a similar issue Ive been a memer sing march and just cleared the 20 payout requirement.. Ive never done paid offers mainly surveys.. Why are my funds locked??

#8 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:22 AM

View PostNichols3018, on 12 June 2016 - 06:26 AM, said:

Im haveing a similar issue Ive been a memer sing march and just cleared the 20 payout requirement.. Ive never done paid offers mainly surveys.. Why are my funds locked??

The answer in the post right above yours is still valid, Nichols. Any earnings from May to which locking applies will be unlocked on June 15; anything from so far in June won't be available for payment until July 15. Some surveys do fall in this category, including Study Storm and a few specific studies in Cash Offers. Please follow the link in the post above for further details.

(Please note that, even if everything unlocks on June 15 and you thus have more than $20 in eligible earnings, you will not be able to request payment on that date because Instant Pay is always shut down for a day or two while the regular monthly payout is being processed. If this occurs, please try again on the 16th. Also, just as a general note, Instant Pay is available only if you have a 100% verified U.S. PayPal. Many people are disappointed when their request is declined because their PayPal isn't verified. PayPal has a very specific definition of and process for this, and when you log in to PayPal, it should clearly state 100%; if it doesn't, it should lay out the steps to get it there.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: InstaPayment Locked Cash, paypal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users