#1 GLMoney

GLMoney

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:13 AM

Hi Veteran Troopers and New Members:

I just wanted to say thanks to the team at TreasureTrooper.com and thanks to everyone in chat for all the laughs I've had and learning I've done during my first year with TreasureTrooper. I joined in late December of 2012 and I just recently crossed the $600 mark. I never thought I would be proud of a W-9, that's for sure! Specifically I want to thank Nikkums and Zachums for running chat. They have been consistently great at balancing information/entertainment with enforcing rules to keep chat safe and fun for all ages and cultures.

In about 8 months, I have earned $612 in cash and a few Visa cards. There were months where I didn't earn $100 but on average I got close to that amount. I have to say that if you aren't a daily survey superstar, it is all about building your earnings slowly, being on several days a week (or every day if you can) for a few minutes, and setting your goals on the main page. The contests do a great job of keeping me motivated. Sure, there are always improvements that can be made as the site grows, and I look forward to the site growing and seeing what is in store next for us all.

To be honest, like many here, I wonder what I did before joining Treasure Trooper. Did I surf the web mindlessly? Did I play flash games or browser games that provided entertainment but otherwise no other benefit? Yes and Yes. I ended up deleting my MySpace account after getting a reality check on how much time I was spending there. I turned a page and I'm not looking back. What a great way to add to your spending income or pay a few bills!

I look forward to my next $600 and I just wanted to say I am a pretty tough critic, like a lot of people here. I believe that you should give a site credit where credit is due and tell decision makers what you like if you also have a habit of telling them about experiences and decisions you didn't like so much. I think the best sites and businesses are those that listen to their members and this site is no exception. I've only been around for 8 months of TT's first 8 years. If you are on the fence about whether to commit your time to this site, I hope this helps motivate you. Thanks everybody and see you in chat!
Posted Image
Accomplishments:
[x] Earn $200 Total
[x] Earn $500 & Become VIP
[x] Complete 100 offers
[x] Complete 500 offers

[x] Complete 100 surveys
[x] Complete 500 surveys
[x] Complete Treasure Hunt
[ ] Get "happiness"
Trooper ID# 823340

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:22 PM

Way to go, GLMoney! Here's to the next $600! :D

#3 cord773

cord773

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

Gool job GLMoney :) , wheres the like button on this thing :lol:

#4 codyf5611

codyf5611

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:57 PM

Wow. I hope to get to where you are someday.. Wish me luck, and congrats

#5 asha11389

asha11389

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Just recently joined hope I get there some day too. Nice job!

#6 xGAJx

xGAJx

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

Gratz GLMoney!
*Edited - You are not allowed to post dragon egg touch banners on the Forums. You must get your touches outside of all things Treasure Trooper. Thanks.*

#7 SolidOrangeFan

SolidOrangeFan

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

That is so awesome!  Glad to hear it.  Here's to the next 600!
Posted Image

#8 yugiohcardsrock

yugiohcardsrock

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Congrats!

#9 poppy2013

poppy2013

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 33 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 05:30 PM

Congrats its a great feeling for sure :)

#10 SoloSlick

SoloSlick

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:34 PM

MAN I CAINT WAIT TILL IM UP THERE WITH YOU!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users