I Earned $2.50 For August E Contest But Not added to My Treasure why ?

Cash money help troopers error new

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pegasus007

Pegasus007

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

Today i didn't done anything for this contest but then also i got 2.50$ And i don't know why my position is - 319th when there are only 31 troopers including me the 31st so why 9th written ?  please answer i am new thats why i don't have enough idea of troopers! thanks.

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9371 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 01:44 PM

The contest standings are set up to only show the Top 30 members, followed by whatever position you are currently in (if you're not in the Top 30). You are currently 319th because you have 318 members that have earned more then you this month and since the standings are only set to show the Top 30, the members in spots 31 - 318 are not publicly displayed as it would clutter the page.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

With regard to the $2.50 you think you weren't credited, please submit a ticket from the Support tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page (on the main site). Account-specific inquiries are best handled through that route. :)

#4 Pegasus007

Pegasus007

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

View Postempressmom, on 30 August 2013 - 10:27 PM, said:

With regard to the $2.50 you think you weren't credited, please submit a ticket from the Support tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page (on the main site). Account-specific inquiries are best handled through that route. :)

Aww Thank you treasure trooper i earned my first $2.57 - Now its 57 xD but i want to ask something to you , that i can't do any survey Broswer says , Even i had up to date Mozilla firfox 2013 and i also had chrome Then also it says - ''The page is not specified''.. and i also can't referral...even i had posted my banners to many sites and referral link i had send to my freinds but then also my referral is 0 why it is 0 ? Is it wants to register ''My Friends'' on treasure trooper to gain Referral ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cash, money, help, troopers, error, new

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users