• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 silenciosonoro

silenciosonoro

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

I'm wondering whether Treasure Troopers will be allowing in any moment transferring payments to paypal accounts from other countries apart from US and UK or not. I'm from Venezuela and in my opinion you should. Check payment becomes to be sort of difficult in my country, first for delayings caused by the long and slow delivery process our mailing service has. Secondly, that resctrictive method, even considering it a safety one, seems sort of discouraging for users, according to my point of view, considering that participation in TT appears as open to many countries. Third and last, this restriction makes hard to get my friends participating on this great experience of been members in a diferent, non boring way of earning money and have fun at the same time.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

We understand that it's inconvenient for our international members to be paid only by check, but it's unlikely that we'll expand our PayPal payment area within the near future. Sorry!

#3 annymentges

annymentges

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 01:31 PM

I was wondering the same as I live in Brazil.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 02:09 PM

View Postannymentges, on 29 July 2014 - 01:31 PM, said:

I was wondering the same as I live in Brazil.

And the answer is still the same. Sorry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: US accounts, Other countries, changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users