KNALA, LOOK HERE! (no dragon eggs on the forum)

dragon egg touches first help scales hatch

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Knala

Knala

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

I need 25 touches so I can hatch my dragon!  :rolleyes:

You'll have to go elsewhere to get your touches. Please read the forum rules, linked at the bottom of every forum page. Thanks.

#2 ybharath007

ybharath007

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Its against the rules of TT forum to post for human touches for your dragon egg here
Posted Image

#3 Knala

Knala

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Stupid.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:25 PM

View PostKnala, on 15 February 2014 - 10:58 AM, said:

Stupid.

Excuse me? Are you calling the rule stupid, or yourself for not having read the rules before posting? :unsure:

If it's the former, there's a good reason behind it. The point of the egg banners is not only to advance the hatching of your egg, but also to get referrals. Anybody who clicks on your egg, thereby giving it a touch, and then signs up becomes your referral, and you receive a return on some of his/her earnings. Trying to find referrals on the TreasureTrooper forum isn't very productive, as virtually everyone here is already a member. Please note as well that only one person from a particular location can touch your egg within any 30-day period. If we allowed eggs to be posted, the active members probably would have already helped others out, so there wouldn't be any new folks to give your egg a unique touch. In any case, it is a rule, and egg banners that are mistakenly posted by those who haven't read (or have read and disregarded) the rules are always removed.

Many members find that they have the best results trying to get touches on Facebook or other social media sites. You can also email the link--the one designated for Facebook works in emails, too--to friends and family, and hopefully, through either or both of those methods, you'll get some people to sign up, thus reaping additional rewards without having to do more work! :)

#5 mjhyde

mjhyde

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 07:47 PM

im not after touches from here just asking can we buy them so I cant get this dragon crap over with .im not ever doing another dragon.its im possible .

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:04 PM

Sorry, but no, you can't get around having to get people to actually click the link. Just send it to friends and family, or post it on Facebook. Your friends don't have to join; ask them simply to help you out. Good luck! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dragon, egg, touches, first, help, scales, hatch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users