• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 caroleb66

caroleb66

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:18 PM

I forget where I read this but if you buy a 25.00 Ebay card, it actually gets deposited to your paypal account? Is that correct. Or is this for certain countries?

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9469 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:30 PM

It use to get attached to your PayPal account, provided you had the email address you sign in to Treasure Trooper with linked to your PayPal. However, for the past 2 months (in my experience at least) the codes have been arriving directly to my email account only, not to my PayPal. I'm not sure how it works for people outside of the United States.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 mrmoney

mrmoney

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

if I knew that it was somehow usable through paypal on a transaction outside of regular ebay I would give it another look but let me know if you can or not use it outside of ebay in another transaction through paypal.  Thanks for any insight
Posted Image

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9469 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:42 AM

View Postmrmoney, on 24 February 2014 - 10:00 PM, said:

if I knew that it was somehow usable through paypal on a transaction outside of regular ebay I would give it another look but let me know if you can or not use it outside of ebay in another transaction through paypal.  Thanks for any insight

It can only be used on Ebay purchases, that's why it's called an Ebay Gift Certificate. ;) It just use to attach to PayPal because Ebay owns PayPal.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 caroleb66

caroleb66

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

OK I got my answers. I didn't want an Ebay certificate. Will hold off and set my sights on the 50.00 Visa card now.

#6 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

Good luck Carole!

#7 Regice

Regice

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 04:34 AM

If ebay codes are linked to paypal, what about the international members? Is it directly emailed to us? :)

#8 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 03:40 PM

View PostRegice, on 30 January 2016 - 04:34 AM, said:

If ebay codes are linked to paypal, what about the international members? Is it directly emailed to us? :)

As long as you have a PayPal account (even if TreasureTrooper doesn't pay via that method in your country), you can redeem an eBay gift certificate. You need to make sure, though, that the email you use for TreasureTrooper is the same as that used to log in to your PayPal account.

#9 Regice

Regice

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 February 2016 - 06:25 AM

Okay. Thanks a lot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users