• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Jlederman

Jlederman

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hi, so I'm new here. And first off, I'm finding it really difficult to earn money on this website. I really am eager to earn some money but just find it really hard and time consuming. i've only made $2.01. I was wondering about in some of the offers and surveys if it's safe to put in your street (home) address. It says you need real information for everything, yadaa yadaa yadaa. so i was wondering for anyone that does enter their home address if you receive any spam mail at home or any mail at all from these companies. Thanks!

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

There's very little actual junk mail that gets sent to your home. I can't assure you that there will be none, but there's not much (and I've completed nearly 1000 offers, so I should know! :P). It's simply too expensive for the advertisers. If they can email you, which they definitely will (so you may want to use alternate email addresses), then they're typically going to go for that rather than the direct mail route. (And yes, you really do need to use your own genuine information.)

You might find some information here that will help you be more successful with offers. Good luck! :)

#3 Jlederman

Jlederman

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

View Postempressmom, on 25 February 2014 - 09:12 PM, said:

There's very little actual junk mail that gets sent to your home. I can't assure you that there will be none, but there's not much (and I've completed nearly 1000 offers, so I should know! :P). It's simply too expensive for the advertisers. If they can email you, which they definitely will (so you may want to use alternate email addresses), then they're typically going to go for that rather than the direct mail route. (And yes, you really do need to use your own genuine information.)

You might find some information here that will help you be more successful with offers. Good luck! :)

I understand it's very little, but i don't live in my own home. I am only 15 so i live with my family and my parents don't want to be receiving this kind of mail. Thanks!

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Your options for completing offers are going to be very limited, then, especially considering your age. Many, if not most, offers require that you be 18 or older, and again, you really do need to be honest, so be sure and check the requirements. You may do better with Cash Surveys. Here are some tips.

#5 JachsChic08

JachsChic08

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

I've never had any mail sent to my home mailing address.
Posted Image

#6 purplesandwaves

purplesandwaves

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:25 AM

you could also create your own email and use it for TT instead.

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:29 PM

View Postpurplesandwaves, on 30 April 2014 - 09:25 AM, said:

you could also create your own email and use it for TT instead.

That's true, but this thread was referring to "snail mail," not email. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users