5 replies to this topic

#1 mrmoney

mrmoney

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 07:18 PM

I am wondering since I am seeing on the picture proof of the check payments as having a different address on them other than the one in TX if they are printed and sent out from where ever the main bank is?  or if they are for some reason printed and processed in house?  Also the main question I have that is about the same as the 1st one is are the $50 Visa Gift Cards preordered and sent from the office in TX or are they also sent from a processing center where ever the bank uses to send them out from.  I am expecting some cards and I am trying to figure out what kind of time frame there may be between the time the cards are ordered and the time they are actually received.  usually if coming from the bank directly they say allow 7 to 10 business days but if sent from in house it could take longer.  Thank in advance for the answers.
Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 08:51 PM

All platinum-card redemption items are sent out by the 25th of the month following purchase, so there's no "taking longer" depending on who mails them, as a send-out date is pre-determined. They are mailed out from Texas, just as the checks are.

#3 caroleb66

caroleb66

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:54 AM

Awesome. I am 2 1/2 coins away from claiming my 50.00 card so a few days left to make it happen.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

View Postcaroleb66, on 18 March 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

Awesome. I am 2 1/2 coins away from claiming my 50.00 card so a few days left to make it happen.

Just to make sure you're understanding, Carole.... Any cards ordered by the end of March will be sent out by April 25. They're sent out by the 25th of the month following purchase, so whether it's bought on the 1st or the 31st or any day in between, it'll go out by the 25th of the next month.

#5 letwmz

letwmz

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:21 AM

This is awesome

#6 tgreene66

tgreene66

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:40 PM

This is now my goal, saving my platinum coins to purchase gift cards I am averaging a platinum coin every day and a half or so, won't be long yay!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users