• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 draker89

draker89

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 02:59 PM

How many days does an instant payment usually take if its your first time? and my paypal account is verified and the money i chose to get through instant payment has all been approved. a message stated that it could take up to five business days and it has been two and will be three tomorrow(Monday). I've been checking my paypal account everyday since and still have no money from you guys(treasuretrooper) and im wondering whats going on?? Does it take the full five business days to receive the money? Or whats going on with my payment?

Edited by draker89, 23 March 2014 - 03:32 PM.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

It can take up to five business days, draker. It doesn't always--that's why it says it can take...--but sometimes it does, so asking "What's going on?" after just two business days doesn't quite make sense now, does it? Be patient. Your payment will come. :)

#3 draker89

draker89

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:37 PM

ok and thankyou very much I was just being worried for nothing. again thankyou for reassuring me.

#4 Geri

Geri

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:05 AM

no one here mentions the $1.50 fee TT asks members to pay in order to get paid. not fair to pass the fee onto us........

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,767 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

View PostGeri, on 07 June 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

no one here mentions the $1.50 fee TT asks members to pay in order to get paid. not fair to pass the fee onto us........

There's a $0.50 fee (not $1.50) for Instant Pay, Geri, because that requires additional processing; sending individual payments to PayPal is different from sending an entire batch. There's no fee for the regular monthly payout, through with members can be paid via either check or verified PayPal. The fee for Instant Pay is made clear immediately, as soon as you click on the Request Instant Payment button on your My Treasure page, at which point you can opt to go on through (assuming you have the minimum in unlocked earnings) and pay that fee or wait for the regular monthly payout and get your payment free of charge. Nobody's hiding anything. Our payment policies are all up front.

#6 Doc

Doc

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

I missed the fee too, and noticed after I got dinged my payment. I didn't realize that there was a monthly batch payment besides instant pay.  Will wait for that next time!  I'm sure it was clearly posted and I just didn't read it.   I need better reading comprehension! :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users