• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kristen7225

kristen7225

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

I have almost $22 in my account. This should be enough to request an instant payment, right? None of it is locked. Anyway, I clicked on the 'request an instant payout' button and it asked me for my phone number so I could receive a call with my PIN number. I listened, entered the PIN, and was told it is incorrect. I did this several more times, kept being told I was entering the wrong number, and now it won't even give me the option to receive a call. It just tells me to contact support, which I've now done. I'm pretty disappointed. Does anyone have any experience with this happening? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks guys. Also, how long does it take for money to show up in PayPal once you've requested it?

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

Your ticket has been responded to. (That really is the best way to get help for an account-specific problem.) There are no technical issues with the PIN system. You most likely just heard it incorrectly. For example, there are no letters in the PIN (which stands for Personal Identification Number); that's the most common auditory error. If you hear an A or H, it's an 8.

Once you are able to request your Instant Pay, the first one can take up to five business days to appear in your PayPal account. This is because an account audit is done prior to payment. After that (with a couple of exceptions), your Instant Pay should be truly instant. You can find further information in posts #1 and #5 here.

#3 kristen7225

kristen7225

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:25 PM

Thanks so much for the help, its already been fixed. I must be going deaf because I heard it so wrong haha. I'm really impressed with this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users