• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jmann2000

Jmann2000

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:34 PM

This is a response to the post I made here about selling my www.berries.com gift card.

I don't understand why I was flagged and the rules were changed.  I went to go check on the replies for my gift card and I saw my thread was renamed to "jelvischan, PLEASE READ" like I did something wrong.  This really frustrates me because I did nothing wrong -- I was selling a $15 Berries gift card for $5, how is that breaking any guidelines?

There's a reason the "Secondhand forum" thread was made -- I think it should be made clear what exactly you are allowing members to sell.  Actual items for other members or gift cards that can be used online.  For the former, eBay sounds like a good idea to me, not a TT forum.

Please, someone enlighten me on what I did wrong.

Jelvischan, Jmann2000
------------------------------
Achieved VIP Status: August of 2013 Posted Image
Completed the Treasure Hunt: September 3, 2013
  • After long battle, obtained the Amethyst August 22, 2013
    Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:57 AM

Open that retitled thread, please. Your post was edited, and the guidelines for sellers were linked in that edited post. No rules have been changed. This policy has been in place for over seven years. If you scroll down through the topics in Secondhand Treasures, you'll see that there are quite a few titles that have been changed to something that will get the attention of the proposed seller because that person did not meet the requirements for being able to sell on the forum. Sorry.

#3 Jmann2000

Jmann2000

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 08:00 AM

View Postempressmom, on 02 June 2014 - 02:57 AM, said:

Open that retitled thread, please. Your post was edited, and the guidelines for sellers were linked in that edited post. No rules have been changed. This policy has been in place for over seven years. If you scroll down through the topics in Secondhand Treasures, you'll see that there are quite a few titles that have been changed to something that will get the attention of the proposed seller because that person did not meet the requirements for being able to sell on the forum. Sorry.

Seller requirements?  Is this something new?  What are the requirements?
    Posted Image

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

As she already stated, "

View Postjelvischan, on 02 June 2014 - 08:00 AM, said:

View Postempressmom, on 02 June 2014 - 02:57 AM, said:

Seller requirements?  Is this something new?  What are the requirements?

She has already provided you with the information you are requesting. ;)

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 Jmann2000

Jmann2000

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:03 PM

Okay I'll take a look.  Thanks staff and Nikkums.
    Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users