3 replies to this topic

#1 fluffytimmy

fluffytimmy

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

Hi!

I had been away from TT for a while, but now that I'm back I thought that I would offer a suggested update that may help many other users as well as myself.  Recently, I purchased a training session from Professor Cogg because I had just gotten a couple of my dragons out of the medic station and thought that I would train them up. I went to the training grounds, but it wouldn't let me use my training session on the dragon that I had originally planned on training. If memory serves, I believe that there is a limit of 10 trainings per level, which is fine and I'm not advocating changing that. I was just wondering if it would be possible to add a "meter" of sorts in the training grounds that would indicate how many lessons each eligible dragon has left. Had I known that the dragon I planned on training was maxed out for the level it is on currently, I would have never used the 10 scales to purchase one.

Thanks for your consideration,
Fluffytimmy :]
Posted Image

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9360 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:24 AM

There is no need to add a meter when there is already a way to check on your training progress. ;) The way to check if your dragon has been fully trained on the level it is on, is to fight it until it loses. When your dragons pride is broken from losing the train buttons will be greyed out like this: Posted Image, indicating that you have already trained it the maximum amount on that level.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 fluffytimmy

fluffytimmy

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 12:41 PM

Ah, mine was grayed out, but I assumed that it was grayed out because I had 0 training sessions at the time. So basically what you're saying is that the "Train" button will appear the normal green color even if there are 0 training sessions purchased, as long as that particular dragon isn't capped yet? Thanks for your help! :]

Edited by fluffytimmy, 26 September 2014 - 03:39 PM.

Posted Image

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9360 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:05 AM

Correct, the train button will appear green whether you have a training session or not, as long as your dragons pride is broken from losing and it can still be trained.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users