4 replies to this topic

#1 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:59 AM

Hi all!  Been away for a while but hope to be at least a bit more active going forward.

I have a suggestion regarding the higher level dragons: As we know, Tier 2 pairings can be difficult, but Tier 3 dragons are the hardest to get, by a long shot.  Patience may be a virtue, but...Currently, I am going through the rather tedious task of breeding every single pairing of T1 and T2 dragons a dozen times, since I know that even if I get the right combo, there's still only a small chance that I will get the T3 dragon, anyway.  Fortunately, I have come up with a solution that is beneficial to both Treasure Trooper and the troopers themselves:

Why not have a long "hunt," similar to the treasure hunt, and at the end, the prize would be one of the two dragons needed to get the Tier 3 dragons?  Here's my reasoning:
  • Treasure Trooper and the troopers themselves benefit from doing a lot of offers.
  • Helps to maintain interest in the dragon breeding, so that we don't give up out of frustration.
  • Since we're more engaged in the dragons and TT in general, we'll do more offers to get the scales, bulbs, etc. that we need to breed dragons.
  • The hint would be helpful, but it would only be a hint.  In other words, for somebody willing to put in the time and effort to complete the new treasure hunt, they'd get a bit of a bonus, but still have to figure out the second dragon on their own.  That way, it wouldn't be a giveaway.
If the powers that be like this idea, I'd also love to help develop the new treasure hunt.  It could be really fun.

Mike
Posted Image

#2 Amonet9

Amonet9

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:43 AM

I love this idea! I am quite new to dragon breeding. I guess I was quite lucky to find a Tier 2 dragon rather quickly. I am not sure what the odds are of finding a Tier 3 or Tier 4. I guess as you go up, the odds decrease.

I would love the idea of a hint for this one.

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:38 AM

Mef, welcome back and thank you for your suggestion.  It is indeed creative and we will factor it in when we find ourselves in the position of re-evaluating our dragon feature in Q1 of 2015.

#4 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 01:49 PM

View PostTreasure, on 10 November 2014 - 11:38 AM, said:

Mef, welcome back and thank you for your suggestion.  It is indeed creative and we will factor it in when we find ourselves in the position of re-evaluating our dragon feature in Q1 of 2015.

Appreciate the feedback!  Always looking for ideas that are mutually beneficial.

Mike
Posted Image

#5 Lzuru

Lzuru

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 08:26 PM

I love this idea, the thought of how many breeding pairs I have yet to try is very daunting. Even a small hint would be really helpful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users