• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Cubboo

Cubboo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 12:53 AM

hey emprssmom, not sure if I fit the criteriea to post in here but i saw where you let GLmoney slide and I'm VIP for a year now and am on the site everyday as one of the highest earners so go defiently appreciate if you let me sell my amazon code here! thanks. On monday Im going to get a gift code at minimum 90$ possibly a little more. I want to sell it as i hardly every buy off of amazon. If you are interested please post in here and I will send you a message about buying it. Will do papay transfer for the code. Thanks!

Edited by Cubboo, 15 November 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 08:35 AM

View PostCubboo, on 15 November 2014 - 12:53 AM, said:

hey emperssmom, not sure if I fit the criteriea to post in here but i saw where you let GLmoney slide and I'm VIP for a year now and am on the site everyday as one of the highest earners so go defiently appreciate if you let me sell my amazon code here! thanks. On monday Im going to get a gift code at minimum 90$ possibly a little more. I want to sell it as i hardly every buy off of amazon. If you are interested please post in here and I will send you a message about buying it. Will do papay transfer for the code. Thanks!

Only if you edit your post to spell my name correctly.... :P

#3 kyndranna

kyndranna

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:05 PM

ehhh not sure but what are you looking to get for it even trade? its good info to include i guess.

also papay?lol

Edited by kyndranna, 15 November 2014 - 02:40 PM.

Posted Image

#4 Cubboo

Cubboo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

View Postempressmom, on 15 November 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

hey emperssmom, not sure if I fit the criteriea to post in here but i saw where you let GLmoney slide and I'm VIP for a year now and am on the site everyday as one of the highest earners so go defiently appreciate if you let me sell my amazon code here! thanks. On monday Im going to get a gift code at minimum 90$ possibly a little more. I want to sell it as i hardly every buy off of amazon. If you are interested please post in here and I will send you a message about buying it. Will do papay transfer for the code. Thanks!

Only if you edit your post to spell my name correctly.... :P

lolol done!

#5 Cubboo

Cubboo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

hey emprssmom, not sure if I fit the criteriea to post in here but i saw where you let GLmoney slide and I'm VIP for a year now and am on the site everyday as one of the highest earners so go defiently appreciate if you let me sell my amazon code here! thanks. On monday Im going to get a gift code at minimum 90$ possibly a little more. I want to sell it as i hardly every buy off of amazon. If you are interested please post in here and I will send you a message about buying it. Will do paypal transfer for the code. Thanks!

#6 Cubboo

Cubboo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:06 PM

i did include info... its going to be a code... i will have it next week, just posting to see who wants it. its going to be atleast 90$ amazon... ill will sell for less and give someone a deal... payment for the code will be sent to paypal...

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 05:16 PM

View Postkyndranna, on 15 November 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

ehhh not sure but what are you looking to get for it even trade? its good info to include i guess.

also papay?lol

View PostCubboo, on 15 November 2014 - 05:06 PM, said:

i did include info... its going to be a code... i will have it next week, just posting to see who wants it. its going to be atleast 90$ amazon... ill will sell for less and give someone a deal... payment for the code will be sent to paypal...

The clarification requested by kyndranna, I'm pretty sure, was what you're going to want to be paid for the code. She asked if it was going to be an even trade.... (Obviously, it'll depend on the final value, but you didn't speak to the ballpark price you were seeking, nor did you initially state that it would be discounted.) And my name's still wrong! :rolleyes:

hey emprssmom, not sure if I fit the criteriea to post in here but i saw where you let GLmoney slide and I'm VIP for a year now and am on the site everyday as one of the highest earners so go defiently appreciate if you let me sell my amazon code here! thanks. On monday Im going to get a gift code at minimum 90$ possibly a little more. I want to sell it as i hardly every buy off of amazon. If you are interested please post in here and I will send you a message about buying it. Will do papay transfer for the code. Thanks!

#8 Cubboo

Cubboo

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 May 2015 - 08:46 PM

hey guys i have 60$ in amazon codes. will sell for 55$. cant beat that. Paypal to pay for them. Let me know if youre interested. thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users