i just found out i need touches to hatch my egg?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Eagleking23

Eagleking23

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

can anyone please help me to get my touches so i can hatch my egg? here is the link to my egg?

Edited by empressmom, 14 April 2015 - 02:50 PM.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:51 PM

Sorry, Eagleking, but the rules state that no egg links are permitted on the forum. You'll have to get your touches elsewhere (maybe Facebook?). Good luck!

#3 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:58 AM

there is a group called TreasureTrooper Egg touches on facebook try that.but exppressmo is correct it is again st the rules to post egg touches here.wtg hope you manage.all the best
Posted Image

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 02:07 PM

The TreasureTrooper egg touch group on Facebook is basically useless. Each person (IP address) can touch only one egg per month. Once you've touched an egg, any of your touches don't count for the next 30 days. If someone touches your egg, their touches on anybody else's egg don't count for the next 30 days. So you have a bunch of people touching each other's eggs but getting no credit for it except one egg every 30 days.

The point of requiring touches is to try to get referrals. If someone touches your egg and signs up through that link, that person becomes your referral, which is why your egg should be promoted to people who aren't already members trying to get their own eggs touched! :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users